Bears acquire Adam Redmond

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Seeing how the Board is just deviating all over the map, let's bring it back to football. I like this signing because it seems to be another coach in the trenches.

"Given where the Bears stand with their offensive line situation, the addition of Redmond could prove to have solid dividends. The veteran has the versatility to play both guard and center, and that is always valuable for a backup."

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Backup center so we don't need to compromise 2 positions if Mustifer gets dinged?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Backup center so we don't need to compromise 2 positions if Mustifer gets dinged?
Depends. Is he any good? Or is he a backup C in the same sense as whitehair and daniels in that he's played there but is fucking terrible?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Seeing how the Board is just deviating all over the map, let's bring it back to football.

Great, lets talk about a scrub!
tenor.gif

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Would have preferred to keep Cervenka. Granted were talking about undrafted/depth pieces, but I would have taken the chance on the consistent run mauler who started on the interior OL of one of the best college football teams going back to 2018 over the 28 year old who's now on his 4th team in 5 years...

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Would have preferred to keep Cervenka. Granted were talking about undrafted/depth pieces, but I would have taken the chance on the consistent run mauler who started on the interior OL of one of the best college football teams going back to 2018 over the 28 year old who's now on his 4th team in 5 years...
I think this is Pace implementing the fact that there really isn't a backup center and that veteran depth is needed.

It would have been nice to see what Cervenka could've done, but I see this as a value pick signing.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seeing how the Board is just deviating all over the map, let's bring it back to football. I like this signing because it seems to be another coach in the trenches.

"Given where the Bears stand with their offensive line situation, the addition of Redmond could prove to have solid dividends. The veteran has the versatility to play both guard and center, and that is always valuable for a backup."

who you callin deviant mfer

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uh, nobody.

Deviating
Deviant

Two different words and parts of speech.

Oh, are you being funny? I may have missed that.

I know some fools on here got a deviated septum from all the yayo

greg23

Liked Posts:
2 weeks with Juan Castillo and he should be pro bowl caliber center

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This guy has been cut and brought back more than what's his nuts.. that poor bastard the Bears used to do that to?