Bears acquire Adam Redmond

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

I think that Eiselen is a dark horse as the backup C or may outright beat out Mustipher. He brings the nasty and is mobile.

I Think I'd rather see Daniels at C than guard and put some big nasty there, but I don't want to see Whitehair snapping again.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
It appears to be the time of year where we hype people that have never seen the field in the NFL and want to move people to positions they either haven't played or have failed miserably at

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think that Eiselen is a dark horse as the backup C or may outright beat out Mustipher. He brings the nasty and is mobile.

I Think I'd rather see Daniels at C than guard and put some big nasty there, but I don't want to see Whitehair snapping again.
Yeah i love this direction of going with getting some nasty on this o-line and i still remember watching all the tape on Eiselen after we signed him in UDFA but doesn't Mustipher have some nasty to him as well? I think Daniels needs to stay at G IMO.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hes definitely has thrown a lot of shit against the wall. Maybe some of it sticks.

He put some draft capital into the oline.....I don't think that equates to throwing shit up against a wall....

teams get better thru the draft and Pace, at least, has put that effort into it.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Yeah i love this direction of going with getting some nasty on this o-line and i still remember watching all the tape on Eiselen after we signed him in UDFA but doesn't Mustipher have some nasty to him as well? I think Daniels needs to stay at G IMO.

I don't remember him being particularly nasty or blocking with a lot of power. Hoge and Jahns equated him more as a guy that can move and get in people's way over being a blocker with attitude. So, I'm just going off of memory, but I think that he was more of a finesse guy who did was he supposed to as opposed to a road grader bring the nasty kind of guy. Again, considering where this O-line was, that's not a bad thing.

So, now that it's the off season, I'd like to see us get a bigger and meaner body there, and that's my dude Eiselen.

Ihop Jenkins
Whitehair
Eiselen
Daniels
Ifedi

Would be what I'd like to see. But, a rookie and a first year at C may be too much. The thing is that whoever plays C will be between two former C and that will allow for a lot of information. It may help Mustipher or Eiselen. Let's see. May the best man win.