Bears beat the SB champs

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Penalties.. The Bucs outgained the Bears in that game by almost 100 yards, but the 11 penalties kept them out of the endzone as much as the Bears defense did.

Yeah they ran for over a 100 yards that game but the game came down to execution and we simply executed better on both sides of the ball in the 4th quarter of a very close game .

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
That was early in the season when the Bucs looked and played kinda shitty while they were figuring things out. If that game had been anytime after week 10 we would've gotten destroyed by that team.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
That was early in the season when the Bucs looked and played kinda shitty while they were figuring things out. If that game had been anytime after week 10 we would've gotten destroyed by that team.

LOL spoken like a true loser .

We can only play the games when they are schedules not in the magical world of only when you deem them ready to play

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
LOL spoken like a true loser .

We can only play the games when they are schedules not in the magical world of only when you deem them ready to play

The Bears barely beat the SB champs on their 5th game together as a team. They went on a roll to win the big game and the Bears limped into the playoffs due to pure luck and an expanded format.

The team that kicked our ass the last game of the season making our entry into the playoffs a total luck job got absolutely WRECKED by that team we barely beat.

Any given Sunday I guess, but the Bucs are a FAR FAR superior team to the Bears.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears barely beat the SB champs on their 5th game together as a team. They went on a roll to win the big game and the Bears limped into the playoffs due to pure luck and an expanded format.

The team that kicked our ass the last game of the season making our entry into the playoffs a total luck job got absolutely WRECKED by that team we barely beat.

Any given Sunday I guess, but the Bucs are a FAR FAR superior team to the Bears.

Scoreboard

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

(sigh)

Doesn't matter why they beat them but they did beat them .

You running in here talking about how they weren't ready or it was only their 5th game together is straight up LOSER nonsense . We dont get to say our qb was only in his 2nd start do we ?

This whole take is ridiculous because it doesn't matter because on THAT Sunday the Bears were better and thats the fact whether you want to live in your own little bubble or wouldve, couldve , should've for the other team

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
(sigh)

Doesn't matter why they beat them but they did beat them .

You running in here talking about how they weren't ready or it was only their 5th game together is straight up LOSER nonsense . We dont get to say our qb was only in his 2nd start do we ?

This whole take is ridiculous because it doesn't matter because on THAT Sunday the Bears were better and thats the fact whether you want to live in your own little bubble or wouldve, couldve , should've for the other team

They fucking won the Super Bowl. The fact that our favorite chit tier team beat them is kinda irrelevant at this point.

Nobody in Tampa is saying "Well fuck, we lost to the Bears on our road to winning the Super Bowl, I guess we'd better get back to the drawing board."

The Bears aren't and weren't the better team. They just happened to win.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
They fucking won the Super Bowl. The fact that our favorite chit tier team beat them is kinda irrelevant at this point.

Nobody in Tampa is saying "Well fuck, we lost to the Bears on our road to winning the Super Bowl, I guess we'd better get back to the drawing board."

The Bears aren't and weren't the better team. They just happened to win.

and yet we still beat them

FACTS !!!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
and yet we still beat them

FACTS !!!

Great, that is certainly how I measure the success of the Bears..... They beat the Super Bowl champs in a regular season game and did nothing in the post season. Awesome job.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Great, that is certainly how I measure the success of the Bears..... They beat the Super Bowl champs in a regular season game and did nothing in the post season. Awesome job.

Is it I dont know what you do in that reality you created where the bears somehow have to play imaginary games you create for them because you refuse to accept that they beat Tampa Bay .

You say its irrelevant but yet you came running in here with excuses for the Bucs on why the Bears won when to be honest you dont need excuses for things that are irrelevant .

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Is it I dont know what you do in that reality you created where the bears somehow have to play imaginary games you create for them because you refuse to accept that they beat Tampa Bay .

You say its irrelevant but yet you came running in here with excuses for the Bucs on why the Bears won when to be honest you dont need excuses for things that are irrelevant .

LoL The Bucs won the Super Bowl and you are over here poverty cheering the fact that the Bears beat them in the regular season.

mecha

Liked Posts:
for a collective that's obsessed with winning the Super Bowl (and who isn't?) your priorities are certainly strange on this one. I'm sure every Super Bowl winning team, outside the 2007 Patriots, had their share of bizarre losses early in the regular season. it doesn't matter. like your mock drafts don't matter. or your bogus quarterback trade scenarios.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LoL The Bucs won the Super Bowl and you are over here poverty cheering the fact that the Bears beat them in the regular season.

Exactly, THEY WON THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL, it matters little who won the regular season matchup, i'd gladly switch spots!!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Exactly, THEY WON THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL, it matters little who won the regular season matchup, i'd gladly switch spots!!

That is actually my next question for @CHIBEAR : Would he/she/it be in here belly aching that the Bears lost to Tom Brady and the Bucs if the Bears had won the Super Bowl??

Doubtful.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Did nothing? Nothing??? Who the f*ck do you think was NVP?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Yeah, they had rough games against a couple of teams. The Chargers for one, and they still won that game.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Yeah, they had rough games against a couple of teams. The Chargers for one, and they still won that game.

The Bucs had some kinks to work out for sure, but unlike the Bears, they gelled at the perfect time. I would take that over winning an ultimately meaningless game against a lesser team any day of the week.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:

The Super Bowl champions are better then a .500 team. Absoutley riviting news I will tell this to my grandchildren.