Bears beat the SB champs

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
LoL The Bucs won the Super Bowl and you are over here poverty cheering the fact that the Bears beat them in the regular season.

Im not cheering anything simply stating a fact one that some how you have a problem digesting as a supposedly Bears fan.

The bears in the only chance they got to play the Bucs won the game and no mater of excuses you try and make for the matter.

Because the Bucs won the SB it means the Bears didnt win the game when they played them . The only person who turned into something it wasn't WAS YOU !!

If all that mattered was that they won the SB then why did you run in here giving excuses for why they lost ?

Nobody claimed that the Bucs didnt win the SB and yet here you are with your excuses and then when thats blown up for being ridiculously stupid considering the circumstances you pivot to argue one was having.

As I said loser mentality

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't Coward starting that game too and the bears kept shifting around their OL? Lol looking back at it have no idea how the hell bears beat the bucs. They were so outmatched talent wise. Maybe Foles should play Brady every week it brings the best out of him.
I tried to go back and watch that game on NFL Gamepass after the Super Bowl, but I couldn't see any past games, at least on the Gamepass that's on my Roku; all it had was replays of the playoff games. I didn't have enough motivation to look on my PC. Kinda shitty of Gamepass to pull the rug so quickly though.