YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
They are going to thrill the nation
With their t formation

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Says the guy with Watson's schlong deep in his throat. Better you just don't post about Trubisky. Neither you or remy have a shred of credence concerning our QB. I suggest you just STFU and come back 3 years down the road if you have a leg to stand on.....Oh wait....your fucking hero seems to be missing one of those legs.

Tell us....Who gets the knob and who is stuck with the balls and nether regions? Or do you share? Watson.....err....RG3 will be back next year.

I also hate black QBs. Can we start a club?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A lot of hate going on in this thread just because Trubisky was bad last year and Watson wasn't. I'm not sure why we think Nagy will be a magical fix for tru or anything next year. We have zero clue what offense he is running next year, it's another system for an inexperienced QB to learn and that's while learning basic fundamentals, we still got jack at the WR core and don't you dare say that anybody on our roster is actually good and that WRs will flock to Chicago from fa and our OL needs improvement from the guards and center spot. I keep seeing this unrealistic comparison to what the rams just did but we aren't them and any form.

I just don't want people getting their hopes up because next year will still be a development year

Will have a lot to do with stabilizing the OL and WRs. Mitch's growth isn't guaranteed but he's done enough to give us 1st shot at a sought after HC and help keep Fangio around so they saw something.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hope those same people also realize only 1 of those QB's finished the season while the other is dealing with his 2nd major knee injury. Honestly I would of been OK with getting Watson in the draft but now after the fact I am MUCH happier we ended up with Trubisky. If he can stay relatively healthy, I expect his career to flourish with this new staff.

Also - on that note, I hope we pay close attention to who the new backup QB will be. God forbid biscuit does have any injuries, it would be nice to have someone step in who can also fit the new offensive scheme.

*cringe*

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol how is acknowledging his strengths, and being glad the Bears are going to play to them, knocking? Yes Watson is better in a spread offense too, he's just a much more natural playmaker than Trubisky. Style is not a knock, it's just a style. No style is bad or knock-worthy if you do it well and put up a lot of points with it.

Isn’ “style”a tad subjective and ambiguous? How much “style” is a guy going to have with two major knee injuries before his second season? For Watson’s sake, I hope he has a complete recovery. But if he were a Bear many would be moaning about having a rookie QB with torn ligaments in both knees! While I have no medical expertise, the knee problems, and they are plural, are going to be a just that- a problem.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He also threw less than any QB I've seen. I'm seriously about to compare his attempts with rookie Orton

Yep. Turns out I was correct.

Meh, he will have the benefit of having a full camp as the #1, and getting all those reps.

You watched the games, the same as I did. Week in and week out:

Run into an 8 man box on first down.

Run into an 8 man box on 2nd down.

Then let the rook throw it on 3rd and long, with the D now pinning it’s ears back on an obvious passing down.

As for Orton-I liked him better than Wrecks. But rookie Orton didn’t get a lot of passing attempts called, because he was skipping rocks/one hopping nearly half his attempts. His accuracy as a rookie was god awful.

We used to play a drinking game. We took a shot every time Orton completed a pass. We always finished every game more sober than a Mormon on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At the end of the day, the proof will be in the pudding. All these fluff pieces don't mean shit nor does anyone's skepticism.

All that matters is whether Nagy, Trubs and co deliver and the truth is no one knows whether they will or not.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At the end of the day, the proof will be in the pudding. All these fluff pieces don't mean shit nor does anyone's skepticism.

All that matters is whether Nagy, Trubs and co deliver and the truth is no one knows whether they will or not.

Exactly fanboys and the meat-head haters are neither right nor wrong. Sure, someone will be right but at this point I think it is easier to just wait and see.