Bears claim Leatherwood

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Its good signing, with high ceiling and relatively low risk. Leatherwood come from very good program and competed at top of tough SEC conference. As a rookie he stumbled, but with right coaching and system he will do all right. Poles know little bit about OL ;)

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It should be pointed out it’s a lot easier to protect a Field than it is a Carr.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's cheap, young and has worked with 2 of the coaches here before. And he didn't cost any draft picks. So why the fuck not I guess?(I'm not a fan of AL personally but I see the reasoning behind it)

It's not like Poles signed Frank Omilaye to big money.
THIS!

I mean it isn’t that cheap for the level he busted at or more teams would have claimed him, but only maybe 5 teams are in our situation and only a couple know it.

Those trans must have had guards or unlike us, didn’t have coaches on staff that knew him personally and could vouch for him or the logical reasons he failed.

I don’t care if he busts completely and never gives us a good down and bleeds 2 million a year for 3 years.

It’s the type of move you make with our cap flexibility next year and total blow up search to patch together an O-line for a young QB.

If god made a left tackle he would make Leatherwood and name him leatherwood. Lots of reasons he could bust in Vegas. I’m thinking he and Jenkins will look mighty fine as guards in this system. Beautiful rooks in your favorite chess set. Twin towers at guard with meat and aggression. BEEF BLOCK BABY!!