Bears Fans - We are going to be in an odd place the Bears haven't been before since 8

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard a score interview with Florio yesterday that the Bears made a mistake by having the intro interview an hour before the Raiders with Gruden.

He said the Bears were cheap because they didn't go out and dump money at Harbaugh's feet and do what the Raiders did.

And that they needed to make splash and hire a Ditka-like person to make national headlines......

Florio is out of town meatball......

I also believe it was a bit of an act based on something he said during the interview........why do people feel the need to entertain rather than teach.......I fucking hate today's media.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I heard a score interview with Florio yesterday that the Bears made a mistake by having the intro interview an hour before the Raiders with Gruden.

He said the Bears were cheap because they didn't go out and dump money at Harbaugh's feet and do what the Raiders did.

And that they needed to make splash and hire a Ditka-like person to make national headlines......

I also believe it was a bit of an act based on something he said during the interview........why do people feel the need to entertain rather than teach.......I fucking hate today's media.

I heard that yesterday and laughed.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Florio is a joke. And its well known.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Luke

Liked Posts:

funny, I was just about to mention this. He was so irritating to listen to. Just spend 10-20 mil on harbaugh, they signed negs too quickly, why did they schedule the negs presser an hour before gruden. sheez

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
What? You mean that is real? I thought modo was trolling.
FFS

oh-its-real-i-was-there.jpg

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Check the podcast...he was on at about 10am CST

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
NFL.com has them ranked dead last in teams that can go from worst to first
Doesn't mean media won't be all over it. Its about excitement potential and big plays more than w-l for them.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What does it say? Blocked behind a corporate firewall and can't see any of the Twitter things people post.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
What does it say? Blocked behind a corporate firewall and can't see any of the Twitter things people post.
"Nagy ran a ton of spread concepts in KC, one of the most innovative offensive coaches in the game. Add Chip's old OC to the mix, and this'll be fun. https://t.co/1MJ76IWTcT" - Albert Breer

DavidH

Liked Posts:

That's pretty dumb. It annoyed me when Fox brought it up, but we did lose a lot of close games, did lose key contributors to injury, and did have one of the hardest schedules in the NFL (not to mention we beat some teams that wound up being pretty good).

A few key additions via FA or maybe trade, a solid draft, and a vastly improved coaching staff could lead to a quicker turnaround than many expect.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I just read an article that said if 2016 draft happened again today 3 current Bears from that draft would have been first rounders. Jordan Howard, Floyd, and Whitehair.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Every time in the past the national media took any notice of the Bears, we've never failed...to disappoint

I need to see substance over hype. Coaching hires are nice but there's no band-aid on a lack of talent. Go and re-build this Oline/WR corps and maybe then there'll be something worth getting excited about

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just read an article that said if 2016 draft happened again today 3 current Bears from that draft would have been first rounders. Jordan Howard, Floyd, and Whitehair.

Huh? Wait, Pace doesn’t know what he’s doing according to the resident meatheads.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Huh? Wait, Pace doesn’t know what he’s doing according to the resident meatheads.

And the 2017 draft was awful and got Ryan Pace fired on draft day. LMAO

(yeah, it still could if trubisky flames out completely, but outside of the fact that shaheen would get pulled off the field way too often, you can't ask for much more than we got out of this draft in year 1)