My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Get Levitre and Cooper to set the interior. I believe Carimi will develop.

Kleats

Liked Posts:
Lance Louis is not going to be ready at the beginning of the season . Better get 2 starters (minimum ) from FA + the draft ( one from each ) or it's gonna be same shit new year .

Catch22

Liked Posts:
looks like they are trying to build the O-Line from the inside out, like they did in NO

Old Dirty Curtis

Old Slob
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say lets go all out on OL and just fix it now.... If we sign Andy and Bushrod in FA then draft Cooper in the first if we can and Terron Armstead in the second then we have Bushrod, Levitre, Cooper, Louis, Armstead/Webb

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This from Rotoworld:

Andy Levitre - G - Bills

The Chicago Sun Times reports that the Bears are expected to be involved in the bidding for free agent OG Andy Levitre.
Levitre, 27 in May, has now been linked to Chicago and Tennessee, with Detroit also floated as a less likely suitor. He'd be a great addition to a Bears line that has experienced interior woes several seasons running. Bears GM Phil Emery may target Levitre first, and treat Brandon Moore as a fallback option.
Related: Bears
Source: Chicago Sun Times Mar 8 - 4:57 PM

I'm likin' this! This is one of the best FA "values" we can pick up........."a steal."

Imo, this is the only OL in FA I would really pursue hard.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Dickerson and Wright are announcing Melton's Agent said he will sign the tender on Saturday or Monday.

Bears can't pull it away like some dingbats on the air were calling for

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Have we signed anyone yet? WTF if Emery doing! Getting really worried here...

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
I hope the Saints make their tender on De La Puente soon. The suspense is killing me. They'll probably wait until the last second for negociating purposes, but how he's tendered could shape the Bears free agency. If he's given an original round tender, you have to believe he's the #1 target right? Age, talent, and price makes him the best available/value IMO, not to mention the Kromer connection

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sean Jensen‏@seankjensen

#Bears are clearly in the market for a guard: Ramon Foster believed to be on #Bears radar. He's started 30 games last 2 seasons for Steelers

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ProFootballTalk‏@ProFootballTalk

So, basically, negotiations are occurring and the NFL has apparently scared everyone into not talking about them. #tanksfernuttin

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sean Jensen‏@seankjensen

#Bears are clearly in the market for a guard: Ramon Foster believed to be on #Bears radar. He's started 30 games last 2 seasons for Steelers

Bye Bye Lance Louis?

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, we need two guards. Definitely a LG.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Andy Levitre - G - Bills
The Nashville Tennessean's Jim Wyatt believes it's "even money" Titans GM Ruston Webster's first call at midnight Saturday was to the player rep for free agent OG Andy Levitre.
It certainly sounds like Levitre is the Titans' top free-agent target. Annually desperate for interior offensive line help, Tennessee could shore up a weakness by replacing Steve Hutchinson at left guard with Levitre. It's a bit surprising that Hutchinson and overpaid C Eugene Amano haven't been released yet.
Related: Titans
Source: Jim Wyatt on Twitter

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
ProFootballCentral ‏@PFCentral
Bears Contact Agents For Brandon Moore & Ramon Foster: The Chicago Bears have contacted the agents for G Brandon ... http://wp.me/pcQbV-2Be

ProFootballCentral ‏@PFCentral
Bears Contact Greg Jennings Agent: The Chicago Bears have contacted the agent for WR Greg Jennings. http://wp.me/pcQbV-2Cx

...whaat? :facepalm:

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
funny-gifs-want.gif