Bears got robinson

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Maybe they're going after both?

I’d be all in on that if Watkins isn’t insanely expensive.

They’d complement each other well

No such thing as too many weapons when developing a young quarterback

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
3 years/$42 million is $14 million/year, depending on guarantees and all that. Jeffery got 4 years/$52 million ($13 million/year) with $27 million guaranteed. I like this deal.

napo55

Liked Posts:
So what's the word on his recovery from the torn ACL?

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;13lgE2Z8_Bc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13lgE2Z8_Bc[/video]
The way he abuses Tracy Porter at 3:20 lol

wally chambers

Liked Posts:
Uh Oh!! The controversy begins. Who gets to wear number 15? Bears already extending our Josh Bellamy. Does AR offer 2 big macs to take his jersey number? or does he change his number to something the 80's.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Uh Oh!! The controversy begins. Who gets to wear number 15? Bears already extending our Josh Bellamy. Does AR offer 2 big macs to take his jersey number? or does he change his number to something the 80's.

Maybe that is why they brought Bellamy back. It allows them to cut Bellamy so that AR can get his 15.

AussieBear

sweet.. that eliminates the slight hope n hype of a wr @ 8.. falling OLB or CB come on down? oh yeah there is dat LG need .. hmm.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
NO need for Watkins now. Plenty of other needs. Grab mid-level guy (Albert Wilson), draft a mid-Rd upside WR or 2 (raw late Rd or UDFA for cheap upside/depth), keep Meredith, & see if there's bonus ball if White remembers how to play with a Doctor's permission slip. With ST WR or two (Bellemy & pals) to return and fight for backup targets, WR corps set to go. Just need Wilson & draft. Spend money on Fuller & CB #2 if not drafted.

Drop Sims & get a better TE? Although that'd save money, it wouldn't surprise me if they Sims & tried to use him correctly while Baby Gronk is also finally put to work. Funny how Shaheen is actually bigger than Gronk.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:

Bellamy bum ass doesn't even deserve to wear a practice squad jersey... This is a no brainer.

Speed

Liked Posts:

Lol. With that new contract Robinson will hook Bellamy up with something nice & expensive in exchange for the number I'm sure.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Hell yeah pace got it right to fix the black hole at wr

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I'm loving it, but I'm still mildly worried about his injury. I'm not going to be upset at all if they still spend an early pick on wide receiver. Need to take as much pressure off of young Mitch as possible. Robinson, Wilson, bring back Inman or someone comparable, rookie wideout. A+

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The news I was hoping to wake up to. Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm loving it, but I'm still mildly worried about his injury. I'm not going to be upset at all if they still spend an early pick on wide receiver. Need to take as much pressure off of young Mitch as possible. Robinson, Wilson, bring back Inman or someone comparable, rookie wideout. A+

Don’t forget Merideth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk