Bears got robinson

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Shiiiiit, we got a big, sure handed receiver in his ABSOLUTE PRIME.

If you ain't giving our GM props for this, you're hopeless.

Time to win bitches~!!!

8-8 this yr and playoff runs after.

We ain't gonna suck no more no more.....

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Where are you getting this average? Show me something that says someone needs 18 months to recover from an ACL. I'm not expecting 1400 yards and 10 TDs. I'm expecting a dominant young receiver that Trubisky can have confidence throwing the ball to in one on one matchups and expect his WR to win. Someone who can run good routes and go get the ball at any time. I would be disappointed with anything less than 1000 yards and 8-10 TDs though. They aren't going after this guy to go out and catch 50 balls and 600 yards.

Kendall Wright had 59-614 I would like to keep him as the #3

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I'm not expecting that much because I don't see Trubisky playing to a single receiver that much right now by (especially because Robinson will be doubled nearly every play). I'm crossing fingers for an 1100, 6 TD season myself.

I would just like to see 75ish, 1000+, and 5+. We got shaheen, Burton, and Howard as the red zone weapons.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Just a fun tidbit

I just went and read the daily training camp reports from the Jags last year and before the Injury Robinson was looking like their best player and was dominating Bouye and Ramsey all camp.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just a fun tidbit

I just went and read the daily training camp reports from the Jags last year and before the Injury Robinson was looking like their best player and was dominating Bouye and Ramsey all camp.

Those guys don't suck, so that's a good thing.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Just a fun tidbit

Let the hype begin

Icemanx

Liked Posts:
Just a fun tidbit

And to think we got 4 years to look forward to Robinson playing in a Bears uniform.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Great signing. I like what pace has done so far this offseason. Getting Nagy and fangio back. Now he has signed a good young wr and a solid TE. I still am concerned about the CB position but I hope fuller is back and he can add one more FA CB. Still waiting for the draft because he could easily fuck that up and has in the past. So far he has a solid B. It will become an A if he can nail the draft.

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
There is a ton to like about what Pace has done. This start to FA definitely gives Pace more options in the draft.