1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Kellen Davis was often faking an injury

sikesy7

martymcflyyyy
Donator
Liked Posts:
will you women stop crying, you all sound like a bunch of butt hurt bitches that got dumped. hes not throwing anyone under the bus, hes talking about the game that's his job. Everyone knows he's still good friends with the whole team. You don't hear any teammates bitching so stop it ya hens.

Last edited:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The only thing he faked was the ability to be an NFL player.

His faking of the injuries was obvious last year, when he'd have a drop, then would have to be helped off the field

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His faking of the injuries was obvious last year, when he'd have a drop, then would have to be helped off the field

I know, I was just being facetious.

bummer33062

Liked Posts:
You take off a whole season for a broken wrist and Alshon returns the same season after breaking his hand. You're a piece of shit Urlacher, if you were offered 2 million to stick around someone at Halas Hall should have their head examined, namely Emery. They should of given you 10 million to keep your sorry ass mouth shut so I wouldn't have to hear your belly aching. But nobody wanted you in free agency, no takers no inquiries, quit embarrassing the fraternity of MLB'S Dick Butkus and Mike Singletary. That pathetic commercial you made for Smithfield Ham proves you're a nitwit selling out to another company that sold out american jobs. Every time I see your sorry puss with that hity display of your passing ability I want a puke. If the Lord didn't give you that physical body you'd be flipping burgers for minimum wage. Count your blessings you stoonad.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You take off a whole season for a broken wrist and Alshon returns the same season after breaking his hand. You're a piece of shit Urlacher, if you were offered 2 million to stick around someone at Halas Hall should have their head examined, namely Emery. They should of given you 10 million to keep your sorry ass mouth shut so I wouldn't have to hear your belly aching. But nobody wanted you in free agency, no takers no inquiries, quit embarrassing Dick Butkus and Mike Singletary as an X MLB for DA bears.

Ugh, you realize that your hands and feet account for the vast majority of the bones in your body right? As such you can break any number of things in a hand. Urlacher's injury had the risk of permanent nerve damage if he attempted to play through it.

StrongerThanAll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you can imagine my shock and frustration when I heard this news. Having been an NFL fan for many, many years this is the first I have heard of teams/players faking injuries and quite frankly, I am sick to my stomach that, in a finely officiated league like the NFL, this has gone undetected.

It's time for the Mike Carey's and Ed Hochuli's to get on top of this embarrassment and crack down on the cheating bastards before this becomes a mockery to what, heretofore, has been a pristine game.

(Did this problem start because of the replacement refs? - shame on them, if so.)

Lol what have you been watching. This has been going on forever. I'm actually shocked at how many of you are shocked by this.

Last edited:

bummer33062

Liked Posts:
Ugh, you realize that your hands and feet account for the vast majority of the bones in your body right? As such you can break any number of things in a hand. Urlacher's injury had the risk of permanent nerve damage if he attempted to play through it.
Quit making excuses for Urlachers Special person state of mind, it wasn't his broken wrist that caused his nerve damage. He naturally is an idiot, his Smithfield commercial proves his intelligence. Lol. He's making a mockery of the Chicago Bears MLB fraternity, someone please get him off TV.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
Why is this an issue, anyways? The rules are so in favor of the offense, what's the problem with the defense taking liberties to break their tempo? This isn't like in the NBA where flopping directly affects the score of the game.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quit making excuses for Urlachers Special person state of mind, it wasn't his broken wrist that caused his nerve damage. He naturally is an idiot, his Smithfield commercial proves his intelligence. Lol. He's making a mockery of the Chicago Bears MLB fraternity, someone please get him off TV.

Does the Chicago Bears MLB fraternity have a secret handshake?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I suppose meatballs will be meatballs. This is right up there with Sojka's concussion posts.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gee? I don't know about a secret handshake, is there a secret handshake for the Patrick Mannelly fan club?

That's ridiculous. We're not a fraternity (unlike all of the former middle linebackers who played for the Bears).

Do the players have to retire to join the Chicago Bears MLB fraternity or is it open to current players? Is Bostic already a member? Do they have regular meetings?