Bears Have the SIXTH Best WR Trio in the NFL.

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
We have offensive weapons galore. Playoff run expected this upcoming season.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
...al the pieces are in place.

😆
Maybe not immediately, but just setting up our expectations for what this offense can look like when the machine is running smoothly.

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
Without Da Haul? No way!
I guess you’re gonna attempt to relitigate the Justin vs Caleb debate every chance that you get because your side was correct. Never being wrong on the internet must be a lifelong goal of yours. Too bad for you that the vast majority of people that was on my side of the debate could care less about being wrong on the internet, and have moved on to continuing to support their favorite team, the Chicago Bears.

Regarding the “haul”, I still believe giving Justin Fields a chance with these new offensive weapons, top flight defense, and trading the #1 overall pick for multiple high round draft picks these next few years was the best course of action. One side of the debate was gonna be right, while the other side was gonna be wrong. Such is life.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly somebody like Pearsall would be a big upgrade over our WR3. This class is some 15-20 WR deep. We have to come out of this draft with one, if not two of those guys.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Think they have a good chance to jump SF after the draft too.

napo55

Liked Posts:
I guess you’re gonna attempt to relitigate the Justin vs Caleb debate every chance that you get because your side was correct. Never being wrong on the internet must be a lifelong goal of yours. Too bad for you that the vast majority of people that was on my side of the debate could care less about being wrong on the internet, and have moved on to continuing to support their favorite team, the Chicago Bears.

Regarding the “haul”, I still believe giving Justin Fields a chance with these new offensive weapons, top flight defense, and trading the #1 overall pick for multiple high round draft picks these next few years was the best course of action. One side of the debate was gonna be right, while the other side was gonna be wrong. Such is life.
Glad to see Poles is supporting Williams with offensive skill players. He does not deserve any credit for failing to do it with Fields---which should have been his first priority.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Why don't you start a thread about it?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I bet none of them have an over 11% drop rate like Scott... and he could have also caught some that weren't considered drops. I get that the 3rd guy is just a guy but Scott is not even a #3 if he keeps that up.
Im not arguing that at all. I want the Bears to draft Wr at #9. Just stating the majority of the #3 WRs on that list are not great. The writer of the article basically threw in another random Wr to the best Duos in the NFL and titled it best Trios.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im not arguing that at all. I want the Bears to draft Wr at #9. Just stating the majority of the #3 WRs on that list are not great. The writer of the article basically threw in another random Wr to the best Duos in the NFL and titled it best Trios.
Well yes but then it's not really trios, is it?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad to see Poles is supporting Williams with offensive skill players. He does not deserve any credit for failing to do it with Fields---which should have been his first priority.
I don't disagree. And the first year was Nagy/Pace. Poles/Flus were stuck with a lot the 2nd year with Fields, but no, didn't do much to put a good cast around him. Nothing we can do about the past. I'm stoked for this year.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
He drafted a top 10 RT and traded for DJ fucking Moore, while also drafting a Running Back and a WR before the 5th round. In 2022 he drafted another WR that Fields himself gave his approval.

Telling fact: The Bears added DJ and Fields statistically didn’t improve much and the offense wasn’t much better. Fields was holding this team back. It was clearly obvious and Poles knew it too.

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
He drafted a top 10 RT and traded for DJ fucking Moore, while also drafting a Running Back and a WR before the 5th round. In 2022 he drafted another WR that Fields himself gave his approval.

Telling fact: The Bears added DJ and Fields statistically didn’t improve much and the offense wasn’t much better. Fields was holding this team back. It was clearly obvious and Poles knew it too.
DJ Moore
Chase Claypool
Robert Tonyan
A 4th round rookie RB

Is not equal to:

DJ Moore
Keenan Allen
Gerald Everett
D’Andre Swift

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
Who said it was equal?
Your post that I responded to was responding to the following post from another person that said:

“Glad to see Poles is supporting Williams with offensive skill players. He does not deserve any credit for failing to do it with Fields---which should have been his first priority.”

You were attempting to discredit his/her points by making an argument that Justin Fields had weapons equally impressive to what Caleb Williams is walking into.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Your post that I responded to was responding to the following post from another person that said:

“Glad to see Poles is supporting Williams with offensive skill players. He does not deserve any credit for failing to do it with Fields---which should have been his first priority.”

You were attempting to discredit his/her points by making an argument that Justin Fields had weapons equally impressive to what Caleb Williams is walking into.
Reading comprehension is a skill lost on many.

Poles did try to support Fields. He just failed at picking the right players.

Tho it appears he did get DJ and Wright correct.

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
Reading comprehension is a skill lost on many.

Poles did try to support Fields. He just failed at picking the right players.

Tho it appears he did get DJ and Wright correct.
If anything, that would be considered only the “beginning stage” of support coming off a year that the roster was stripped down for tanking purposes. You attempted to equate one legit WR and a “non-generational” rookie OT to what the Bears currently have in place for Caleb Williams arrival.