Bears Have the SIXTH Best WR Trio in the NFL.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
If anything, that would be considered only the “beginning stage” of support coming off a year that the roster was stripped down for tanking purposes. You attempted to equate one legit WR and a “non-generational” rookie OT to what the Bears currently have in place for Caleb Williams arrival. saying he try to support Fields. Poles failed on finding talent.

Jeesh. No! I’ll type slower…

Im saying that Poles did try to get Fields support. He just failed on finding the talent.

He did do well with DJ and using a top 10 pick on a tackle.

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
Jeesh. No! I’ll type slower…

Im saying that Poles did try to get Fields support. He just failed on finding the talent.

He did do well with DJ and using a top 10 pick on a tackle.
No, Ryan Poles did NOT try to get Fields support.

Darnell Wright will pay dividends this upcoming season, as he builds on what he learned during his rookie season. That will help support Caleb Williams, not Justin Fields.

But, I will bow out of this debate at this moment though. I don’t feel like relitigating the Justin vs Caleb debate.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I bet none of them have an over 11% drop rate like Scott... and he could have also caught some that weren't considered drops. I get that the 3rd guy is just a guy but Scott is not even a #3 if he keeps that up.
What about Scott’s YPG?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No, Ryan Poles did NOT try to get Fields support.

Darnell Wright will pay dividends this upcoming season, as he builds on what he learned during his rookie season. That will help support Caleb Williams, not Justin Fields.

But, I will bow out of this debate at this moment though. I don’t feel like relitigating the Justin vs Caleb debate.
I disagree with you both in a sense, he tried to get Fields support but half-assed it while also making poor moves

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What about Scott’s YPG?
Sucks and he's on the other side of the Fields equation. I wouldn't blame Fields for Scotts errors just like I won't think JF special for DJs normal play.