Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No snark at all- Pace is good at evaluating the defensive-line and cornerbacks.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
But thus far, it was just one piss poor game from the O-Line. They weren't too shabby in the other 3 games.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’d bet they have to be at the top for money spent on it as well. So they are where they should be.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Bears are a fringe top ten defense right now. Go figure. I believe if they stay healthy their best football is ahead of them. Unfortunately the Bears are bottom 3 in offense. So much for the offensive guru.

DB012031

Liked Posts:

...but unfortunately are 2nd in sacks allowed.
Pretty much have to put an * next to that stat of 2nd in sacks allowed. The Cleveland game is an anomoly due to Nagy being the dumbest, most arogant person alive.

1 thing that I believe people overlook in the Cleveland game is our defense sacked Baker 5 times as well. If we had the same game plan against Cleveland that we did against Detroit, i say 2-3 sacks at most we would have given up.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Pretty much have to put an * next to that stat of 2nd in sacks allowed. The Cleveland game is an anomoly due to Nagy being the dumbest, most arogant person alive.

1 thing that I believe people overlook in the Cleveland game is our defense sacked Baker 5 times as well. If we had the same game plan against Cleveland that we did against Detroit, i say 2-3 sacks at most we would have given up.
The thing that pisses me off the most is that there was no reason to not make adjustments during the game.

Nagy is essentially telling us that he needs a week of practice to make adjustments that most teams can make at half time....he needs to stop calling plays if that is the case..

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That type of talk will get you banned here.
lol I know. But I call it like I see it. Just like I think Nagy is a good head coach so long as he's not trying to be an offensive coordinator.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
lol I know. But I call it like I see it. Just like I think Nagy is a good head coach so long as he's not trying to be an offensive coordinator.
He was brought here with the intent of calling plays though. Also he makes some pretty stupid in game decisions. Challenges, clock killing instead of running the normal offense too early, several times he's settled for long field goals to end games instead of going for the td

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Does it feel a little like 2018?