Bears leading the NFL in sacks

Bust

Liked Posts:
And of course the king thread derailer is here just 3 posts in to derail ANOTHER thread. Fucking clown.

yeppers! Anytime23 tried to play the message board etiquette karen to moi yesterday. Him playing a rolemodel here is hilarious!! Needless to say I schooled him hard and sent him on his merry way. He's been chasing me ever since ... LOL!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
yeppers! Anytime23 tried to play the message board etiquette karen to moi yesterday. Him playing a rolemodel here is hilarious!! Needless to say I schooled him hard and sent him on his merry way. He's been chasing me ever since ... LOL!
Saying you have a rotation of 5 posts isn’t message board etiquette. it’s calling you out for being boring and unoriginal. But hey, I’m glad I can help dB70 make another friend on the short bus. Lord knows he needs more.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
No snark at all- Pace is good at evaluating the defensive-line and cornerbacks.
Not really that hard when you ignore your offense's needs or miss pathetically on them.

Bust

Liked Posts:
This back and forth can literally go on all day with Anytime23's posting history. He gets real serious with this sort of stuff, heh

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He's tier 1 stalker material and real easy to get him going and following you around.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This back and forth can literally go on all day with Anytime23's posting history. He gets real serious with this sort of stuff, heh
He's a child and always has to get the last word. He's definitely the top thread derail clown on CCS. When you stop replying to him it bothers him even more. This is his day job. Lol