Bears meet with HaHa Clinton-Dix

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Pagano-

What makes him good? He relates to the players a whole lot," defensive end Cory Redding said "He's almost like a player in a D-coordinator's position. The guy has so much fun with us. He treats you like more than a player. It's like we're his sons. He wants us to do well. He keeps it fresh. He knows everybody's strengths and puts them in position to make plays."

Give this man a decent S not some late round project.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
lol, what does stafford have to do with Clinton-dix? btw, what is the Bears record against Stafford? Better yet, how has Dix done against Stafford?

You're sounding like a bitter old Lions fan. Did last seasons suckitude beat you down that badly?

Tell me...how did it compare to your 2008 season? Did it make you feel worse than Barry or CJ quitting on you? How about compared to most any season The last 50+ years???

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
lol, what does stafford have to do with Clinton-dix? btw, what is the Bears record against Stafford? Better yet, how has Dix done against Stafford?

He was only traded for a 4th round pick!!!!...with 12 games left on his contract.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Didn't Ha Ha have 7 INTs last year? Or am I thinking of somebody else?

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
pass.....i'd rather take a chance on berry or boston

Berry's been injured the past 2 seasons. In 2017, he ruptured an achilles and in 2018 he had a bone spur in his heel. Athletes don't usually come back well from achilles ruptures. It's worse than an ACL tear.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears moving on this or what?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pitch will be, look at our pass rush, our new facility and you get to fuck with GB twice a year with the division winner.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This Dix guy is good. Never ruptured his Achilles and has zero bone spurs.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
This Dix guy is good. Never ruptured his Achilles and has zero bone spurs.

LOL. He could rupture his Achilles at the press conference announcing his signing. Can you predict the future? Do you know what Pace is thinking? Do you know how Pagano will utilize his safeties? Obviously not. STFU.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Ha Ha was impressive early in his career, Green bay felt he was replaceable by a serviceable SS. He would clean your clock early in his career and that is half the battle.

He is a better cover DB than Amos was, so hopefully that means we dont see Mack and Floyd dropping into coverage again.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
For some reason, whenever HaHa is brought up I always remember him absilutely failing on defending a complete floater pass from a 2 pt. conversion. He like mis-timed his jump and somehow gave up an easy 2 pt conversion. Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWIW91shBO4

Amos > Dix

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His production in terms of playing the ball is pretty awesome

28 passes defensed.
14 interceptions.

For context it would take Amos 18.5 seasons to have as many interceptions as Clinton-Dix.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOL. He could rupture his Achilles at the press conference announcing his signing. Can you predict the future? Do you know what Pace is thinking? Do you know how Pagano will utilize his safeties? Obviously not. STFU.

Well when you put it that way I guess nobody really knows how things are going to play out. I mean, not me or you at least. If only we knew what Pace is thinking, Pagano as well. The future thing is the real kicker because not even Bears brass really have that sort of insight either. Wait to see if he's signed and then wait again to see if/how he plays?