Bears Mount Trashmore

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Piggybacking off FT's Mount Rushmore thread, who do you got on our Mount Trashmore?

With so many legends to choose from it's hard to narrow it down to 4, but here's who I got...

1. Curtis Enis
2. Stan Thomas
3. Cade McNown
4. David Terrell

Honorable mentions: Jonathan Quinn, Jay Cutler, Cedric Benson, Chris Williams, Gabe Carimi

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mel tucker
John shoop
Cade Mcnown
George mccaskey

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Trestman and/or Fox need to be on their

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rex Grossman

Meh, even if we made a QB-only Mount Trashmore I don't know if Grossman would be on it.

1. Cade McNown - easily the biggest draft bust
2. Jonathan Quinn - his 3 game stretch in 04 with 65, 47, and 86 yards passing is hard to top.
3. Jay Cutler - easily the biggest disappointment given the talent, the money invested, and draft picks lost
4. Henry Burris - his 5 INT performance vs Tampa is legendary

Honorable mentions: Craig "the Exec" Krenzel, Todd Collins, Rick Mirer, Will Furrer, P.T. Willis, Moses Moreno, Kordell Stewart, Chad Hutchinson

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
It's really hard to top Krenzel and or O'Henry as far as physical cringe fan reaction goes.

Pretty sure I made faces I've never made before prior to them playing.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Somewhere, Frank Omiyale is like "hold my beer".

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Meh, even if we made a QB-only Mount Trashmore I don't know if Grossman would be on it.

1. Cade McNown - easily the biggest draft bust
2. Jonathan Quinn - his 3 game stretch in 04 with 65, 47, and 86 yards passing is hard to top.
3. Jay Cutler - easily the biggest disappointment given the talent, the money invested, and draft picks lost
4. Henry Burris - his 5 INT performance vs Tampa is legendary

Honorable mentions: Craig "the Exec" Krenzel, Todd Collins, Rick Mirer, Will Furrer, P.T. Willis, Moses Moreno, Kordell Stewart, Chad Hutchinson

I agree with your list but Rex singlehandedly lost the Bears a Superbowl. That's enough for me to bump him to the top. #neverforget

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Now that the noobs that have followed the Bears for 15 years, I will weigh in with some plyers before 2000

Joe Moore
Terry Schmidt
Gary Huff

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with your list but Rex singlehandedly lost the Bears a Superbowl. That's enough for me to bump him to the top. #neverforget

I feel ya but I wouldn't say he singlehandedly lost it. He certainly deserves his share of blame but I feel like Lovie and Ronny T deserve the majority share. Lovie's D had no answer for Indy's game plan (plus a huge breakdown on that long TD) and I'd love to know what Ron was smoking pre-game to think it was smart move to have Grossman sling it all over in a monsoon.

NumberMonkey

Liked Posts:
1. Rick Mirer. Cant' believe Wanny traded a first rounder for that trash fire.
2. John Thierry
3. Curtis Enis
4. Alonzo Spellman

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now that the noobs that have followed the Bears for 15 years, I will weigh in with some plyers before 2000

Joe Moore
Terry Schmidt
Gary Huff

Surely you must of been there to witness George Blanda's 2 game stint in the 1949 season and his 21 game stint later during '52-'54.. how did he not make your list?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Rick Mirer. Cant' believe Wanny traded a first rounder for that trash fire.
2. John Thierry
3. Curtis Enis
4. Alonzo Spellman

Thats like a Wannstedt Hall of Fame....

NumberMonkey

Liked Posts:
Thats like a Wannstedt Hall of Fame....

IKR? I remember when Dick Jouron once made me feel like the bad old Wanny days were behind us. Bears fans are a lot like battered wives that way...

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to laugh at all of you saying Jay Cutler. He only owns about every passing record on the team now...

LOL so? That's like bragging about winning the special Olympics. It's not some amazing accomplishment to break franchise records that were set in the 19-fucking-40's when you are the only QB since Luckman that was given 8 seasons of coddling as the unquestioned starter.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Piggybacking off FT's Mount Rushmore thread, who do you got on our Mount Trashmore?

With so many legends to choose from it's hard to narrow it down to 4, but here's who I got...

1. Curtis Enis
2. Stan Thomas
3. Cade McNown
4. David Terrell

Honorable mentions: Jonathan Quinn, Jay Cutler, Cedric Benson, Chris Williams, Gabe Carimi

I won't put anyone on there whose career suffered due t injuries.

But I will endorse that top 4.