My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Surely you must of been there to witness George Blanda's 2 game stint in the 1949 season and his 21 game stint later during '52-'54.. how did he not make your list?
Prancing Nancy boy noobs have no frame of reference before 2000 when they were sucking Mama's tit

greg23

Liked Posts:
On the mount trashmore of game day performances you can keep your cade mclown, kordell stewart, jonathan quinn, moses moreno, craig krentzel.......

May i remind you of....

Todd Collins

6-16
32 yards
4 picks
6.2 passer rating
In 3 quarters

And the bears won!

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cade McNown
Marc Trestman
Todd Collins
Kevin White

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I won't put anyone on there whose career suffered due t injuries.

But I will endorse that top 4.

Enis career suffered because if injuries. He had a congenital knee issue that basically ended his career.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting way of making this list. You could do it by draft busts or just overall trash players/coaches.

Just overall horrendous players/coaches:

Todd Collins
Marc Trestman
Todd Johnson
Qasim Mitchell

Busts:
McNown
Salaam
Terrell
White

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No he didn't. Ron Turner, Danieal Manning, and a front 7 that couldn't get Dominic Rhodes off the field to save their life all played their part.

Everyone has an opinion. While it's true there was blame to go around Grossman was horrendous. Couldn't handle snaps and gift wrapped a pick-6.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think players or people detrimental to an organization should be there...people that prevented a team from achieving or brought it down into the depths...

I could name several but for me.....

Dave Wannstedt - his teams just got worse and worse the more his fingerprints were on it, 6 long years
Michael McCaskey - refused to build on a winner and keep the people that were successful, thought he knew better than anyone else
Jay Cutler - lots of talent did nothing to make himself better or go the extra mile, Bears invested a lot of money and faith in him

I have to think about the last one....

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Jmarcus "my shoes untied" Webb would make my list.

His signature move was turning around and dopily trotting over to help Jay Cutler up off the ground.

mecha

Liked Posts:
No he didn't. Ron Turner, Danieal Manning, and a front 7 that couldn't get Dominic Rhodes off the field to save their life all played their part.

Bears defense was terrible against the run that day. the Colts that year were knocked for having awful run defense, that all changed in a big way that day. people always cite losing Tommie Harris as that being the cause, if that defense got that bad losing 1 dude, then they weren't as great as we thought they were right? these defenses the last couple years lost a ton of players and their performance never really got worse. I think, as many others have, that the scheme just wasn't up to snuff that day. Rivera probably just mailed it in cause he was leaving anyway.

as I said yesterday, Grossman wasn't the worst ever in that game, there were many other factors that went into that loss. I seem to recall there was a pick 6 late when they were going on a run, oh that's right, the offense went one dimensional cause they stopped running the ball. points for the Bears became points for the Colts in one fell swoop and that was the game.

I'll play the game though... Cade McNown, Cedric Benson, Dan Bazuin and the entire rest of the 2007 draft outside Olsen, J'Marcus Webb without getting too deep about it.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Jonathan Quinn
Cedric Benson
Shea McClellin
Trestman

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Damn, I just added this exact same comment in the mount rushmore thread (but I had 5 on the list).

Not thinking too much ...

Mike McCaskey if for nothing else than for announcing a new head coach without even having signed him to a contract.

Cade McNown - hated the little shit

Curtis P. Enis - Or just Penis.

Phil Emery - Trestman and the Cutler contract.

Trestman - building the man and replacing Marinelli with Tucker

Ok, I have 5. So sue me.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
In recent years... Gabe Carimi, Shae McLellan, Chris Williams as far as draft picks.... ugh

Shae pick still makes me want to throw up in my mouth, and he has a SB ring.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Bears defense was terrible against the run that day. the Colts that year were knocked for having awful run defense, that all changed in a big way that day. people always cite losing Tommie Harris as that being the cause, if that defense got that bad losing 1 dude, then they weren't as great as we thought they were right? these defenses the last couple years lost a ton of players and their performance never really got worse. I think, as many others have, that the scheme just wasn't up to snuff that day. Rivera probably just mailed it in cause he was leaving anyway.

as I said yesterday, Grossman wasn't the worst ever in that game, there were many other factors that went into that loss. I seem to recall there was a pick 6 late when they were going on a run, oh that's right, the offense went one dimensional cause they stopped running the ball. points for the Bears became points for the Colts in one fell swoop and that was the game.

I'll play the game though... Cade McNown, Cedric Benson, Dan Bazuin and the entire rest of the 2007 draft outside Olsen, J'Marcus Webb without getting too deep about it.
The worst thing about that game in my mind is we never got after the quarterback.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk