Bears Mount Trashmore

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Everyone has an opinion. While it's true there was blame to go around Grossman was horrendous. Couldn't handle snaps and gift wrapped a pick-6.

Thus making it not single-handed.

I'm not denying he sucked, just that he single-handedly lost the game.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
1) Cliff Stein Jay Cutler contract - possibly the lowest moment in franchise history. Unconscionable.
2) Frank Omiyale - not only did he suck, I remember the year after the Bears got rid of him, he was still counting like $4.5M against the cap. He continued to cripple the franchise even after he left.
3) Phil Emery's hiring - Bears fire Jerry Angelo because of bad drafting...then they bring in Angelo's former chief scout. Makes sense.
4) David Terrell - I can't remember a single thing Terrell did with this organization other than rack up parking tickets. I had a friend who coached at UM when Terrell was there, and he told me that Terrell was the luckiest "right place/right time" player because he had no football ability.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
1) Cliff Stein Jay Cutler contract - possibly the lowest moment in franchise history. Unconscionable.
2) Frank Omiyale - not only did he suck, I remember the year after the Bears got rid of him, he was still counting like $4.5M against the cap. He continued to cripple the franchise even after he left.
3) Phil Emery's hiring - Bears fire Jerry Angelo because of bad drafting...then they bring in Angelo's former chief scout. Makes sense.
4) David Terrell - I can't remember a single thing Terrell did with this organization other than rack up parking tickets. I had a friend who coached at UM when Terrell was there, and he told me that Terrell was the luckiest "right place/right time" player because he had no football ability.
..Continue...

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
In recent history it's Kevin White, easily

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
..Continue...

Terrell was kind of tall, but he wasn't strong. He was slow and had bad hands. He happened to catch a lot of TDs his junior year, which is probably the worst indicator of NFL ability. On top of all that, he was a terrible person. Nobody in the program could stand him. A WR with an attitude, bad hands, and an inability to get open...sounds like a Bears top10 draft pick!

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
1. Wannstadt...then I have to listen to him on tv AND radio...ugh
2. Trestman....a complete failure
3. Cade McNown

Madden

Liked Posts:
Shea Mcclellin and Mel Tucker should be on there somewhere

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
2. Jonathan Quinn - his 3 game stretch in 04 with 65, 47, and 86 yards passing is hard to top.

Holy crap. I, vaguely, recall those early Lovie days- but forgot how awful his stats were.

richb688

Liked Posts:
vince evans, noah jacson, Bob avelinni, , bob Thomas, from the past

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
How the fuck had this thread gone three pages with only 1 mention of Shea Mac.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Definitely naming Mel Tucker

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What's sad is there are actually a legitimate 25 players and several coaches that could make this list. That's how bad this franchise has been since 85

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
vince evans, noah jacson, Bob avelinni, , bob Thomas, from the past
Noah Jackson was a good player and made the Pro Bowl once. Bob Thomas was a fine kicker. WTF is wrong with you?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
What's sad is there are actually a legitimate 25 players and several coaches that could make this list. That's how bad this franchise has been since 85

Give up 50 a week in 14’. Now top 5 Defense.