Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, that one. The Bears D was just as good that year and didn't even make the playoffs. Go figure.
Um, 49ers being 1st in NFC means no one in that division was 'just as good'. Here are their all pros from that year.
Patrick Willis (1st team)
NaVorro Bowman (1st team)
Justin Smith (2nd team)
Mike Iupati (1st team)
Andy Lee (1st team)
Dashon Goldson (1st team)
Joe Staley (2nd team)
Ahmad Brooks (2nd team)
Aldon Smith (1st team)
Unusual for the guy that single handedly led his team to the SB would be absent. Like I said, I'm not into hating on Kap because he has a right to his beliefs and appears to put his money where his mouth is but it doesn't change the fact that his QB play was err, sporadic. He may be better than Mitch but he's also no solution. Hope he finds a way back onto a roster but couldn't care less about where.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Using those three years because it fits your argument. Use career numbers and Colin has better stats across the board except completion %. If only he spent a whole season dumping the ball off to inflate his numbers
Those #s represent having fewer star linemen and other o players plus teams learning how to defend him. Kap adjusting back never happened. Mitch was never as good as kap but he's also not been as bad. Just blah. Neither looks like a destination right now but bringing in Kap just puts us that much further away from one.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Um, 49ers being 1st in NFC means no one in that division was 'just as good'. Here are their all pros from that year.
Justin Smith (2nd team)
Mike Iupati (1st team)
Andy Lee (1st team)
Joe Staley (2nd team)
Ahmad Brooks (2nd team)
Aldon Smith (1st team)
Unusual for the guy that single handedly led his team to the SB would be absent. Like I said, I'm not into hating on Kap because he has a right to his beliefs and appears to put his money where his mouth is but it doesn't change the fact that his QB play was err, sporadic. He may be better than Mitch but he's also no solution. Hope he finds a way back onto a roster but couldn't care less about where.
Not sure what point you're trying to make. Matters little how many all pros they had on defense. Bears D was just as good. Niners were #3 in yards, Bears #5. Niners #2 in points allowed per game (17.1), Bears #3 (17.3). Virtually identical. Difference? Bears offense sucked cause their QB sucked and Niners offense was very good cause their QB was very good.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm Spartacus, dammit!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I don't think the Bears brass is racist themselves. But they know the average CCS poster/Bears fan well.

They know the dumbasses would boo him because he's black and would boycott the team costing them millions of dollars.

Sad, Kaep is 10x the QB Mitch will ever be but the racist boomer dumbasses here ruin everything.

It's funny because i have a legit trump boomer at work that is saying he's done if bears sign kaep.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's funny because i have a legit trump boomer at work that is saying he's done if bears sign kaep.
Unfortunately, that's not funny at all. 1st good reason I've seen to sign him, LOL.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Unfortunately, that's not funny at all. 1st good reason I've seen to sign him, LOL.
No, it's definitely funny. I've been pushing his buttons the last couple days over it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This boomer says sign Kaep..so must be a 50/50 thing. I'd blame those damned dumbass millennials.
You're not a trump boomer tho.

mbison

Liked Posts:
Justin Smith (2nd team)
Mike Iupati (1st team)
Andy Lee (1st team)
Joe Staley (2nd team)
Ahmad Brooks (2nd team)
Aldon Smith (1st team)

Why do you keep ignoring Kaps QBR? You seem to be going way out of your way to dis credit him but you keep avoiding his QBR. No one is saying he’s a prolific passer but he was an unstoppable QB (especially in the playoffs) for 3 years. Cam Newton won an MVP with a 58 percentage completion but guess how high his QBR was??

Kap was top 7 for 3 years.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No one says that the Bears HAVE to hire Kap...

No one says that Kap is any kind of 'savior'. Nobody knows if he is the answer to anything. But we CAN see that Trubisky is showing that he is NOT the answer to anything at all. To not even take a look, shows how DELUSIONAL Pace, Nagy, and the organization is. Kap ran an RPO offense in San Fran. He is a better athlete than Mitch. Stronger, faster.... Mitch is having a historically bad qb season. There's no way people can say that Kap would do worse...

This is purposeful ignorance regarding options at the most important position on offense for which there is a large void right now. This is immature hands over their ears "lalalalala" nonsense, bc they want to try and save face for picking the worst qb they made...at the expense of the team and larger goals.

The Bears deserve what they get then with Mitch...

Just take a damn look. Fuck Mitch's "feelings"....

BEARS

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who gives a shit about his protest. He had extremely brief success until teams found out he could not throw worth a shit. His 2 most recent seasons are literally worse than the guy you are begging to replace. View attachment 3774

Oh and if you think I am cherry picking lets take the last 3 seasons since thats Trubisky's entire career.
View attachment 3775

Well lookie there, he still fucking sucks. I swear some of you want him on the Bears just so he can suck as a QB, sow discord, and further ruin this team. Or maybe some of you would get your rocks off watching some meatheads get all bent on him kneeling in Soldier Field.
Lmao who wants him on the Bears, are u creating ur own talking points.....lol brief success...the mfer had 3 surgeries in ur figuring out years., not to mention a garbage coach thing that lasted one season and a Chip Kelly moment....try learning context it helps.

Also nice cheery pick trying to make useless point

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
What's funny is anyone that believes he is going to come in, after half a season, pick up a teams offense, and become the immediate starter. It just isn't going to happen. He'll be lucky to get a backup role for the rest of this season. This is more for next year quite honestly.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who gives a shit about his protest. He had extremely brief success until teams found out he could not throw worth a shit. His 2 most recent seasons are literally worse than the guy you are begging to replace. View attachment 3774

Oh and if you think I am cherry picking lets take the last 3 seasons since thats Trubisky's entire career.
View attachment 3775

Well lookie there, he still fucking sucks. I swear some of you want him on the Bears just so he can suck as a QB, sow discord, and further ruin this team. Or maybe some of you would get your rocks off watching some meatheads get all bent on him kneeling in Soldier Field.

Not sure what you are looking at. In the 3 year look, his passing numbers are comparable but he has almost double the yards per game. So all told, he was a better overall QB than Trubs. The larger issue of course being the disparity is even more drastic this year because Trubs isn't running while Kap will run regardless of whether the D is spying him.

So what you have now is a dual threat QB in Kap vs Pocket Passing Trubs who is absolutely terrible if he is not using his feet.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I recall, Kap was good at RPO. They should do their due diligence