Bears Orange Jersey pictures leaked

AussieBear

Da giraffe would have looked betta

he would have and the bears would have made the playoffs if pace aint go all political trying to oust da fox. its easy to see the internal game pace played the last two years if you actually step back and look with an unbiased view . i dont blame pace in a sense. cause id want mo power to do it mo my way too. pace now gets a minimum of two more years unless this coming year is an absolute disaster with zero show of promise.

cause if something cray cray happens and the bears are 0-16, 1-15, 2-14, 3-13, duh mccaskeys gunna snap.. 4-14, 5-11 be a gray either way area.... 6-10 with signs of vast improvement be the bare minimum for pace having yr two guaranteed. 8-8 will probably buy pace a third year and 9+-7-/wc/division will give pace the rest of his contract..

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
How do these "new" orange jerseys differ from the ones they've worn in the past?

bears-orange.jpg

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm sick of this Nike shit.

LOLOMG THEY'RE GOING TO REVOLUTIONIZE FOOTBALL UNIFORMS LIKE THE OREGON CUCKS!

this is why we have nonsense like the color rush and season-round Thursday Night Football. the NFL are communists.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh fuck yeah, those orange jeresys are sick! Y'all don't know what you're talking about. When the best player on your team says they want orange jerseys, you give the man orange jerseys.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Makes the Bears look like the pimps of the NFL which is what the homers want. Happy now pimp lovin homers?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Makes the Bears look like the pimps of the NFL which is what the homers want. Happy now pimp lovin homers?
Nah. The Vikes win that Title. Nothing screams "PIMP!" more than purple and gold.

Random Thought of the Day: The team with the worst record the previous season must wear jerseys that are all pink with a fuchsia floral patten on the pants.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reminds me of the historic Hester + Defense game vs. Arizona, so I'm good with em.

Not the coolest, but better than the dark navy throwbacks we've had for a while. Those weren't terribly different IMO and were kind've bland. Plus those have only been worn by shitty teams in my experience.

Hard to not admit the bright orange pops...and not in the way those fugly GB mutant yellow/green ones look like comic book barf.