Bears Orange Jersey pictures leaked

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Reminds me of the historic Hester + Defense game vs. Arizona, so I'm good with em.

Not the coolest, but better than the dark navy throwbacks we've had for a while. Those weren't terribly different IMO and were kind've bland. Plus those have only been worn by shitty teams in my experience.
Are you insane? The 40s throwbacks should be our full-time jerseys.

chicago-bears-800x452.jpg

staleystarch

Liked Posts:
Did the Bears take advantage of a clearance sale of old Tampa Bay Jerseys?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I look at the pic and wonder if young Mitch will be able to change from baby face to grizzled veteran in a Bears uniform.

I've been through a LOT of qb's with this team who have broken my heart....If this kid fizzles it's going to cut deep

Baby face?!?! LOL

Da4bUCA.png

IjoDAwQ.png

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
Too much creepy man crushin going on in this thread

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears turned down chance to wear all orange color rush.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/1165228/

McCaskey, who announced the return to orange in March, had rebuffed more drastic changes in recent years. The Bears were asked to wear an orange jersey, orange pants and orange socks for the NFL’s now-defunct “Color Rush” games but quickly declined.

“We just decided it was too much,” McCaskey said.

Instead, they wore an all-navy Color Rush set the last two seasons. McCaskey said it was former coach John Fox’s suggestion to pair their navy jersey with navy pants in last year’s season opener. Fox liked the monochromatic look when he coached the Broncos.

McCaskey, though, doesn’t plan on the Bears wearing all navy this year, nor all-white on the road. The Bears have no plans to wear orange pants any time soon, either.

The jerseys, though, are another story. They sold well last decade and probably will again. Fans figure to embrace a rare change in the team’s Sunday look.

“Selling it is part of it. Giving people what they want is part of it. Being faithful to our tradition is part of it,” McCaskey said. “I think people really have an affinity for the orange jersey and are excited for it to come back.”

Also notable that they will wear the throwbacks and the orange this year.

Personally, while I think the orange would have been gaudy as hell, that was kind of the point of color rush. Wearing all Navy was like going to a Halloween party dressed as yourself.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I like the occasional use of the orange jerseys, but I'll always perfer the dark, dark, dark navy blue uniforms the 1985 Bears wore. They almost appeared black. Made the "C" on the helmet almost look red.