Bears Presser Today at 1:30 CT

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm all for rebuilding and cleaning out old players, but Emery should be asked if he has 29 first round picks to use in the draft because he apparently doesn't seem to be saving that cap space for a big move.

For all intents and purposes, the Bears signed a middle of the road NFC North safety, two special teamers and a defensive line guy that I'd really never heard of (since I haven't watched a Raiders game in 75 years). Where are the bodies going to come from?

No, they're probably done. They've signed four or five guys, and now they're done.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am guessing its Lamarr's baby because he was smiling when the baby got loud a second ago.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
L.Houston says "I want everyone to know that the monsters of the midway are back" at his presser.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
No, they're probably done. They've signed four or five guys, and now they're done.

I'm still not certain of Houston, but the others are just guys. Hell, two are special teamers and MD Jennings is probably a camp guy and the other was already on the roster (DJ). What they've effectively done is sign middle of the road guys that most likely will have no impact over the middle of the road old guys on the field last season.

Guys like Byrd, Verner, Talib are difference makers. Even older guys like Ware, Allen and others could be difference makers.

I see this week as a subtraction exercise, not an addition exercise.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol what happened to BearsCunt51. Haven't heard him boasting in awhile. Kinda nice though.

He's been around. You may not have recognized him because he has blue bars now.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
L.Houston says "I want everyone to know that the monsters of the midway are back" at his presser.

Oh Christ, can we please lose that shit. It's old and trite and means nothing.

The 'Monsters of the Midway' have won one SB in the last 700 years. They've been to two SBs in the last 30.

For all that 'great defense', they've won zero SuperBowls in the modern era. They have as many SuperBowl victories as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They have fewer SB victories than the Baltimore Ravens.

Fuck 'Monsters of the Midway'. Start something new and kick some ass. Here and now. Today.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL @ this presser... bringing up Mundy like he's some sort of huge signing... god this franchise is hysterical.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh Christ, can we please lose that shit. It's old and trite and means nothing.

The 'Monsters of the Midway' have won one SB in the last 700 years. They've been to two SBs in the last 30.

For all that 'great defense', they've won zero SuperBowls in the modern era. They have as many SuperBowl victories as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They have fewer SB victories than the Baltimore Ravens.

Fuck 'Monsters of the Midway'. Start something new and kick some ass. Here and now. Today.

:umad:

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well he's a good speaker.
Hope he can be an upgrade.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Good news is the Emery keeps bringing up ST with Mundy so he is not guaranteed a starter spot but also said he will have a chance at a "wide open" safety spot.