Bears Presser Today at 1:30 CT

Nick80

TBH I'm pumped about that presser, and I'm also going to continue to enjoy the reactions of everyone on this board. This is really great.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well if your mind is already made up RTB why even ask anyone. Clearly you know better. This was after all a GM press conference not a HC press conference so even if Emery said something he doesn't get to pick how the player gets used.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well if your mind is already made up RTB why even ask anyone. Clearly you know better. This was after all a GM press conference not a HC press conference so even if Emery said something he doesn't get to pick how the player gets used.

What the fuck is wrong with you?? My mind is made up? Clearly it is not made up as I'm asking if anybody knew anything.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TBH I'm pumped about that presser, and I'm also going to continue to enjoy the reactions of everyone on this board. This is really great.

I'm won't be that pumped until Tillman is back as a Bear.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Right, so you're looking at our DE's under contract and our DT's under contract and the conclusion you arrive at is he could end up being used at DT as teams do this all the time. Solid. If you're talking about making him a full time DT that is a terrible conclusion. If you're talking about him spending time inside like Wootton and Peppers did then well no shit captain obvious.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right, so you're looking at our DE's under contract and our DT's under contract and the conclusion you arrive at is he could end up being used at DT as teams do this all the time. Solid. If you're talking about making him a full time DT that is a terrible conclusion. If you're talking about him spending time inside like Wootton and Peppers did then well no shit captain obvious.

I don't get it? Why the need to be a jerk right now?? Are Bears related question about a presser that just happened no longer cool on our MB?? Seriously dude! I've seen Houston listed at 295lbs, so I really apologize if my ignorance about the subject is beyond yourself.

PS - the not quoting shit is gay as fuck, it's like that guy that can't look you in the eye when he talks, it's pretty weak!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL you knew I was talking to you and you're upset I didn't quote you on it? LOLQUE?

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our pick at #14, assuming Donald is gone, will be one of: Ha Ha, Pryor, Gilbert or Dennard.