Bears reach out to Rick Smith!!!!

Bust

Liked Posts:
NO TO SMITH

But Smith had some blunders as well. Two of the biggest busts were hiring Bill O’Brien (the man who eventually traded away DeAndre Hopkins), and signing QB Brock Osweiler to a four-year $72 million deal, then giving the Browns a second-round pick to take Osweiler off his hands one year later.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
@dennehy I'm upset with you.

You should be replying with, "chile is a pepper, Chile is a South American country."

Then I would have responded with this:

mcnulty-pissed.gif
Sorry can't concentrate. Too hungry, need something to go with the chile.

1641950228888.png

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
But the intent is one piece. By that logic, if you load up your hotdog with enough fixings that it can become two pieces. Therefore: a sandwich in your eyes.

I'm suggesting the number of pieces doesn't matter. If I order a triple decker BLT it's still a sandwich even though it's more than two pieces.
Its a hogie

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Its a hogie

hoagie, submarine sandwich containing Italian meats, cheeses, and other fillings and condiments. The name likely comes from the Philadelphia area where, during World War I, Italian immigrants who worked at the Hog Island shipyard began making sandwiches; they were originally called “hoggies” before the name hoagie took hold. Hoagies are similar to the sandwiches known as subs, heroes, and grinders that are common elsewhere around the northeastern United States.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Beans hold sustenance and are cheap with an amazing shelf life. Chili was formed by people without alot of money basically making slop that evolved into something good. If you want authentic chili, it better have beans in it.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
debatable

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
If a McDonald's employee sprinkles a nice grip of pubes on your double cheeseburger is it still a burger?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is one I'll never get. Totally unqualified.

Louis Riddick at least has experience as a scout and director of pro personnel.

I've seen people compare him to Mike Mayock, which isn't fair to Louis. Mike has 0 experience working with a front office of an NFL team.

I'm not necessarily advocating for LR, but he was part of teams that made some good picks (Desean Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Jeremy Maclin, Fletcher Cox, Jason Kelce, etc.)

I can understand why people mention his name, though he wouldn't get my vote.