Bears' Robinson on Kareem Hunt: "I think guys would welcome him with open arms"

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mock Draft Season is much less annoying when it doesn't start in September with the assumption of a top 5 or 10 pick.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sometimes you get into those types of games, of course you want tds but at times that doesnt happen. You think the Pats are sitting around wondering why they didnt score more?

The Rams are wondering though. As would the Pats had they lost. If Nagy isn't wonderimg why then he will not last as a head coach.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy knows why and along with Pace, is fixing it. 2 big reasons were Parkey and Amos. Punter choking and us getting schemed a bit didn't help. A few bad plays at key points is why we lost.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy knows why and along with Pace, is fixing it. 2 big reasons were Parkey and Amos. Punter choking and us getting schemed a bit didn't help. A few bad plays at key points is why we lost.

Not sure what Amos or Parkey have to do with the offense. He should start by looking at how it is we had 4 FG attempts and only 1 TD in at least 6 drives in enemy terroritory. Not to mention clock management issues in the 17th game of the season.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure what Amos or Parkey have to do with the offense. He should start by looking at how it is we had 4 FG attempts and only 1 TD in at least 6 drives in enemy terroritory. Not to mention clock management issues in the 17th game of the season.

He said 2 big reasons, not the only 2 reasons.

Amos

-Took that awful UR penalty that led to a TD
-Did not call timeout when he realized there was 10 guys on the TD
-Was way too soft on the goal line for the game winning TD.

Parkey
-Pretty obvious.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You want to really legit offensive issues

-Anthony Miller catch the fucking ball on the 5 yard line when it is right in your arms long enough for you to actually fumble it.

-Allen Robinson get your god damn foot in on the 4 yard line.

That probably takes 2 field goals off the board.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

So you’re saying Nagy is not COTY material?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So you’re saying Nagy is not COTY material?

One game does not define whether one is coach of the year particularly since that award is based on regular season. Nagy was COTY. That does not mean he is perfect. His time management for example is at Fox or Lovie levels, it is that bad.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
One game does not define whether one is coach of the year particularly since that award is based on regular season. Nagy was COTY. That does not mean he is perfect. His time management for example is at Fox or Lovie levels, it is that bad.

It isn't. He blew about 12 seconds at the end of the playoff game and had a couple issues earlier in the season. Other than that he was fine.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You want to really legit offensive issues

-Anthony Miller catch the fucking ball on the 5 yard line when it is right in your arms long enough for you to actually fumble it.

-Allen Robinson get your god damn foot in on the 4 yard line.

That probably takes 2 field goals off the board.

Think the issue on the Miller catch is the defender had his hand on Miller/the ball the whole way and dragged him down. Perhaps Nagy like Lovie needs to emphasize to pounce on the ball. Agreed on Robinson. However, Nagy is not blameless. O was sloppy at times and some of that seems to stem from trying to do too much and also always going down to the last minute so much. Dude takes way too long to decide on plays and his clock management is terrible.

[video=youtube;T6OjE3K3Rys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6OjE3K3Rys[/video]

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Think the issue on the Miller catch is the defender had his hand on Miller/the ball the whole way and dragged him down. Perhaps Nagy like Lovie needs to emphasize to pounce on the ball. Agreed on Robinson. However, Nagy is not blameless. O was sloppy at times and some of that seems to stem from trying to do too much and also always going down to the last minute so much. Dude takes way too long to decide on plays and his clock management is terrible.

[video=youtube;T6OjE3K3Rys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6OjE3K3Rys[/video]

No, Nagy is not blameless. But both of those should be caught and they would have put the Bears 1st and goal from the 4.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It isn't. He blew about 12 seconds at the end of the playoff game and had a couple issues earlier in the season. Other than that he was fine.

He had clock management issues all season and in the playoff game we kept going down to the last second to get plays off. It was a problem all through the season. Think you are forgetting when he cost the Bears legitimate points this season like when he let the clock run down after a 3rd down failure by the Giants and then with no threat of the Bears having time to get the ball back, the Giants went for it on 4th down converted and then ultimately got a FG. We lost that game in overtime.

There were several other clock management issues like that throughout the season. He is fucking terrible at it. Honestly one of the worst I have seen as he legitimately cost his team points on several occasions.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, Nagy is not blameless. But both of those should be caught and they would have put the Bears 1st and goal from the 4.

The Miller pass was caught. The issue is the DB made a great play that I don't see any WR particularly one with a fucked up shoulder being able to stop. It was pretty much bang bang. Agreed on ARob.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
There were several other clock management issues like that throughout the season. He is fucking terrible at it. Honestly one of the worst I have seen as he legitimately cost his team points on several occasions.

Wow...an NFL coach who has clock management issues? I've never heard of such a thing.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

Umm...no HC is perfect. So be prepared for a lifetime of letdowns.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wow...an NFL coach who has clock management issues? I've never heard of such a thing.

And when they do, they get criticized. Fairly simple concept which I know you are aware of because you have criticized his clock management before as well.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
And when they do, they get criticized. Fairly simple concept which I know you are aware of because you have criticized his clock management before as well.

Cool. There is a difference between me criticizing Nagy's specific clock management issues, and you making a blanket statement such as Nagy is the "one of the worst I've seen" at clock management.