Bears' Robinson on Kareem Hunt: "I think guys would welcome him with open arms"

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speak for yourself. MSMeadows is saying I shouldn't blame the O for the loss so who should I blame if not the D according to him.

The bold is clearly suggesting that by virtue of Trubs finally scoring a TD to get to a paltry 15 points, I should not blame the O for that loss. This bolded statement comes before the comment about the kicker so if I am not blaming the O in this instance then this particular poster is suggesting I should blame the D not the O.

This is what I find horseshit. Regardless of when the D gave up the TD, the D still over the course of the whole game played a good game worthy of the No 1 defense in giving up only 16 points. The O by contrast scored only 15 points but somehow because the TD came late, I am suppose to pretend the 15 points was some great offensive output. This is absurd. The O being shitty and letting the Eagles hang around for the entire game is a huge part of the reason why we lost.

You were arguing this point after the game, and I think you're 100% right.

These guys a drawing moral victories for the Bears offense because the Patriots won the SB on 13 points. A lot of disjointed thinking.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

These guys a drawing moral victories for the Bears offense because the Patriots won the SB on 13 points. A lot of disjointed thinking.

In psychology, this is called recency bias. Because the most recent look of the D was of them giving up the TD, fans are ignoring the overall good game they played. Because the most recent look of the O was them driving down the field for the TD and then for the FG try, fans are ignoring the overall below average game they played. Anyone actually evaluating the whole game objectively would say the D played good despite the late TD and the O was below average despite the last minute drives.

The amusing thing is in the Watson vs Trubs thread, you have some fans asking if Mahomes was exposed by the Pats in the playoff game. Only Bears fans can simultaneously celebrate 15 points in a loss while also arguing that a guy that put up 31 second half points was exposed.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Is someone claiming that AJ played well last year. He has underwhelmed on that contract as well and was last seen dropping a pass that may have cost the Eagles the game against the Saints. Both of those guys have underperformed.

Not sure what this has to do with anything. I advocated signing Robinson and keeping Cam. The results are in. ARob underwhelmed and Cam even more so. Cam lack of production doesn't make ARob's stats better so this attempt at whataboutism is odd.

Yes I thought it was a bad move. What does that have to do with ARob sucking? If I recall you were in the Mack thread complaining about all the draft picks and how much money we had to pay Mack so what is your point? Your dumbass defended terrible move after terrible move by Pace and then when he goes after a true stud in Mack, you complained.

If left to me we would have had ARob and Cam and pretty much still finished 12-4. If left to you, we wouldn't have traded for Mack because the cost and money was too high and we probably don't make the playoffs. So what are you going on about?

You say someone was worried about giving up 2 first round picks and other draft picks and a big part of our cap for a player? Noooooo that's just ridiculous...hahahaha. Hellz yes i was worried just like any smart football person would be. I'll bet you R.Pace and every GM that was also in those K.Mack talks were worried to dummy....lol. I was still happy that we got him though.

Think dummy think.

You were worried about Cam Meredith and think ARob isn't that good.

Thank man think

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You say someone was worried about giving up 2 first round picks and other draft picks and a big part of our cap for a player? Noooooo that's just ridiculous...hahahaha. Hellz yes i was worried just like any smart football person would be. I'll bet you R.Pace and every GM that was also in those K.Mack talks were worried to dummy....lol. I was still happy that we got him though.

Think dummy think.

Thank man think

Nice non football related personal insult. Twerp.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Think dummy think.

Thank man think

Lol, you were crying about the deal dude. Spent several pages in the Mack thread telling you to be happy we got an elite player and you were still complaining about the cost.

I thought we should have kept Cam who incidentally had more yards in a shit offense when fully healthy than ARob had this past year. Having said that, I don't think ARob had a good year but that doesn't mean he isn't a good player. Good players have down years at times. It is simply factual to say he has only had one good year in his entire career. Whether he is a good player overall is dependent upon how he plays in the future. I certainly am not going to crown his ass after 754 yards. Are you?

Nuance isn't your strong suit I take it.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, you were crying about the deal dude. Spent several pages in the Mack thread telling you to be happy we got an elite player and you were still complaining about the cost.

I thought we should have kept Cam who incidentally had more yards in a shit offense when fully healthy than ARob had this past year. Having said that, I don't think ARob had a good year but that doesn't mean he isn't a good player. Good players have down years at times. It is simply factual to see he has only had one good year in his entire career. Whether he is a good player overall is dependent upon how he plays in the future. I certainly am not going to crown his ass after 754 yards. Are you?

He has a double digit IQ.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I thought we should have kept Cam who incidentally had more yards in a shit offense when fully healthy than ARob had this past year. Having said that, I don't think ARob had a good year but that doesn't mean he isn't a good player. Good players have down years at times. It is simply factual to see he has only had one good year in his entire career. Whether he is a good player overall is dependent upon how he plays in the future. I certainly am not going to crown his ass after 754 yards. Are you?

You can keep saying this but i will always be worried about giving up multiple draft picks and a big part of our cap to any single player. The people that aren't worried are the morons. I still don't understand how this helps your argument about being so angry about us letting Cam go and you saying all year that ARob is not a good #1 WR and the only thing that makes sense is that your a stat chaser. Cam had a good season on a horrible team with the Bears so you watched stats which is the same thing you're doing with ARob but i would think any smart sports person would know that stats don't always tell the truth and sometimes the eye test works much better then watching stats.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nice non football related personal insult. Twerp.

Well hey there grimmy boy. I know you have reading comprehension problems but i was talking football so get back on those GED internet classes and get back to the big boyz when you have your GED diploma framed for us. Now can you please stop trying to derail this thread and let the rest of us get back to talking football?

Thanks grimmy poo.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He has a double digit IQ.

And once again you're trying to derail this thread. That's two in the last 3-4 posts from the guys talking football.

Can Vu or Firsttimer please do something about this?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
And once again you're trying to derail this thread. That's two in the last 3-4 posts from the guys talking football.

So you're complaining about someone derailing a thread by derailing it further?

I think Kareem Hunt sits half of next season. If he's eligible I hope the Bears get him, I have kind of come around on this.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can keep saying this but i will always be worried about giving up multiple draft picks and a big part of our cap to any single player. The people that aren't worried are the morons. I still don't understand how this helps your argument about being so angry about us letting Cam go and you saying all year that ARob is not a good #1 WR and the only thing that makes sense is that your a stat chaser. Cam had a good season on a horrible team with the Bears so you watched stats which is the same thing you're doing with ARob but i would think any smart sports person would know that stats don't always tell the truth and sometimes the eye test works much better then watching stats.

Yes if we left it up to you, you would want to rebuild forever.

The argument is simple. We would have been 12-4 if we signed Cam. We would not have been 12-4 if we did not sign Mack. Pretty stupid to cry about me wanting Cam when he doesn't affect the outcome of the season while you cried about us getting Mack who obviously affected the outcome of the season.

None of this has anything to do with Robinson because I wanted Robinson as well. The simple fact though is he underperformed. You apparently can't rebut this fact so you and others bringing up Cam as if he has anything to do with this debate.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well hey there grimmy boy. I know you have reading comprehension problems but i was talking football so get back on those GED internet classes and get back to the big boyz when you have your GED diploma framed for us. Now can you please stop trying to derail this thread and let the rest of us get back to talking football?

Thanks grimmy poo.

Ummmmmmmmm either report the posts or st*u all u do is derail when everyone else is trying to READ about the topic, not your dumb ****.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yes if we left it up to you, you would want to rebuild forever.

The argument is simple. We would have been 12-4 if we signed Cam. We would not have been 12-4 if we did not sign Mack. Pretty stupid to cry about me wanting Cam when he doesn't affect the outcome of the season while you cried about us getting Mack who obviously affected the outcome of the season.

None of this has anything to do with Robinson because I wanted Robinson as well. The simple fact though is he underperformed. You apparently can't rebut this fact so you and others bringing up Cam as if he has anything to do with this debate.

Lets not take this to lying to make you feel better. I never cried about getting Mack and absolutely loved the part of getting K.Mack, my worry was about how much we would give up for him which any Bears fan should of been worried about but again if you would like to go back to that thread you will see that i was absolutely down with the idea of getting K.Mack on this team so please lets keep it honest around here which people like grimmy can't seem to do.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lets not take this to lying to make you feel better. I never cried about getting Mack and absolutely loved the part of getting K.Mack, my worry was about how much we would give up for him which any Bears fan should of been worried about but again if you would like to go back to that thread you will see that i was absolutely down with the idea of getting K.Mack on this team so please lets keep it honest around here which people like grimmy can't seem to do.

Right so what did you think, we could get make for a bag of chips. Complaining about the cost is in fact crying about getting Mack as you can't get him without paying the price. Pretty simple concept really.

Multiple teams offered 2 first round picks. That was the going rate and NFL GMs knew it hence why several accepted that cost. You were complaining that we would have to pay fair value for an elite talent as if you thought we could just go down to Walmart and get an elite pass rushing DE for cheap.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now this is a Mack Vortex
giphy.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

I think most are pointing to the flawed theory that the offense "didn't do enough"

1432472001768.jpeg

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think most are pointing to the flawed theory that the offense "didn't do enough"

1432472001768.jpeg

All i drew up was Bears are better than the Patriots. We hung 15 on the Rams and all they could muster was 13 points?

#notplayoffworty

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The four teams in the conference championship games were also the top four teams in scoring offense. The Bears were 9th, that was a huge jump from 30th in 2017. Everybody was saying it before the season even started, with that defense and an average offense the Bears would be good, they exceeded my expectations and finished in the top 10, and that is how you get to 12-4.

After 2017 Bears fans were saying we got a top 10 defense, top 5 next season, hell yes. I'm going to say the same thing about the Offense, top 10 last season, top 5 next season, why not? That will get the Bears playoff wins, plural.