Bears: Second healthiest team in NFL in 2019

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought KPL, a rookie, actually had a better/impact per play year...he had less than half the snap counts of Kwiatkoski but was better in pass protection than Kwiatkoski and about as impactful against the run.

KPL I think should be a starter alongside Smith next year if they let Trevathan walk in FA.
Reading comprehension problem yet again. Thread about injuries, not healthy rookies who played a couple hundred snaps.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They lost a starting guard pretty early and 6 games missed from their starting RT. Starting WR half the season.

And our starting TE. I know many love to hate on him because of the mystery of what happened to him in that Philly playoff game but he put up TE #1 numbers that regular season so he was a huge loss to a offense that's built around having a good TE.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm not going to argue with your claim of being a dumb fuck (2 words, not 1). modo dumb fuck alt confirmed.
DumbFuck reaffirmed.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
T Burt sucked this season when healthy. Try again, chowderhead

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I thought KPL, a rookie, actually had a better/impact per play year...he had less than half the snap counts of Kwiatkoski but was better in pass protection than Kwiatkoski and about as impactful against the run.

KPL I think should be a starter alongside Smith next year if they let Trevathan walk in FA.

Well damn it Modo, i almost always get behind your posts and views of the Bears but i love Kwiat and think he played very well this year. Many on here would come at me every time i would put Kwiatkowski's name down when i listed him on my lists of good draft picks by R.Pace but i'll bet those same people wouldn't come at me now about him. KPL also played very well and is better in coverage and i'm hoping both get re-signed but i like Kwiat playing next to Roquan next year. I wouldn't be mad at KPL getting the start next to Roquan but would rather Kwiat get it but as long as we have both back next year then i'm happy.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
T Burt sucked this season when healthy. Try again, chowderhead
TBurt was never healthy. He's always been mentally damaged. Also not seeing the "love" part of your live, laugh, and love in 2020 #bless you" New Year's resolution, liar.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
TBurt was never healthy. He's always been mentally damaged. Also not seeing the "love" part of your live, laugh, and love in 2020 #bless you" New Year's resolution, liar.
You are exceptionally on the rag today. And you can split hairs about being ‘truly’ healthy, but the fact is he was more of a liability than anything in the 6 games he started

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are exceptionally on the rag today. And you can split hairs about being ‘truly’ healthy, but the fact is he was more of a liability than anything in the 6 games he started

he should not have been on the field this year, he was less than useless.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah and Pace pretty much said in the press conference that Burton was never right. He also said availibility at that position is something he must address this offseason.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
half our oline gone, all the starting inside linebackers, starting WR, best rushing down linemen

while their formula is interesting it doesn't accurately reflect the value to thew individual team gameplan.

Football Outsiders has a good measurement.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well damn it Modo, i almost always get behind your posts and views of the Bears but i love Kwiat and think he played very well this year. Many on here would come at me every time i would put Kwiatkowski's name down when i listed him on my lists of good draft picks by R.Pace but i'll bet those same people wouldn't come at me now about him. KPL also played very well and is better in coverage and i'm hoping both get re-signed but i like Kwiat playing next to Roquan next year. I wouldn't be mad at KPL getting the start next to Roquan but would rather Kwiat get it but as long as we have both back next year then i'm happy.

I'd rather they spend the money on re-signing Trevathan for a year or two than Kwiatkoski. I think KPL will take over starting duties sooner than later.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah and Pace pretty much said in the press conference that Burton was never right. He also said availibility at that position is something he must address this offseason.

Great. Tying it back to the subject of the thread and the post I was responding to, how could we ‘lose’ him if we wasn’t ever there

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You've gone off course. Hemorrhoids acting up?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great. Tying it back to the subject of the thread and the post I was responding to, how could we ‘lose’ him if we wasn’t ever there
Aren't we all replying to your bad take on the OP?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He did play very well and he is one of Paces good draft picks.