Bears: Second healthiest team in NFL in 2019

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather they spend the money on re-signing Trevathan for a year or two than Kwiatkoski. I think KPL will take over starting duties sooner than later.
So pay more for the #38 ranked oft injured guy rather than pay less for the younger, healthier #16 ranked guy. So reading, basic math, and common sense big struggles for you, huh?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll let you get back to your one-man rage-posting session. You are turning it up to 11 today
Rage posting? Don't see or feel the rage on this end. Those hemorrhoids must really be fucking with you. Feel better, brother.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
So pay more for the #38 ranked oft injured guy rather than pay less for the younger, healthier #16 ranked guy. So reading, basic math, and common sense big struggles for you, huh?

My math is fine...PFF isn't math, I don't use them as a mental crutch like you.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If, as your dumbass claims 44 is better than Danny..........it would mean he going to cost more. Go on and say something stupid

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd rather they spend the money on re-signing Trevathan for a year or two than Kwiatkoski. I think KPL will take over starting duties sooner than later.

Danny T is looking for his last big payday. He's not settling for some team friendly contract based on incentives.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kwiat had a good year,but long term is a liability in coverage and can be exploited.

He's a good backup, but I wouldn't want him being the long term starter. Plus you are going to have to overpay to keep him because of his one decent year.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Danny T is looking for his last big payday. He's not settling for some team friendly contract based on incentives.

I never said anything about his contract being team friendly. Wouldn't the same hold true for Kwiatkoski. He had one good year and will be looking to get paid. My statement still stands.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
other teams list important players as well. The Bears were extremely healthy for the second year in a row.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I never said anything about his contract being team friendly. Wouldn't the same hold true for Kwiatkoski. He had one good year and will be looking to get paid. My statement still stands.

He's looking to get paid but he wont. Not big enough of a sample size for teams. He's coming back, guaranteed.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's looking to get paid but he wont. Not big enough of a sample size for teams. He's coming back, guaranteed.

You underestimate the desperation and stupidity of a team looking for defense....

exhibit A from the Bears history

Nick Roach

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears commit to Kwiatkoski as a long term full time starter it will bite them in the ass.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the Bears commit to Kwiatkoski as a long term full time starter it will bite them in the ass.
You underestimate the desperation and stupidity of a team looking for defense....

exhibit A from the Bears history

Nick Roach

Did Nick Roach ever get "paid?"
He didn't make insane money

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

They paid him more than he was worth and did less than Kwiatkoski.

If someone offers Kwiatkoski more than he is worth, which is very possible, then I don't see him coming back.

I think he is a one hit wonder that is a liability in pass coverage long term.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He signed a 4 years $13 million contract and only played 2 years of the contract.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He signed a 4 years $13 million contract and only played 2 years of the contract.

So he didn't get paid. That's modest money.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I agree, 44 may not be the answer as a starter. He plays well but not like an all pro