Bears sign DE Al-Quadin Muhammad

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Again you are insisting that nobody is going to trade for an edge rusher over the summer when the Bears traded for Khalil Mack in August four years ago. How this can possibly be forgotten or rendered moot by somebody posting on a Chicago Bears message board is bewildering. Almost as bewildering as that colored font, numbered bulletpoint pile of nonsense that is truly incomprehensible.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Again you are insisting that nobody is going to trade for an edge rusher over the summer when the Bears traded for Khalil Mack in August four years ago. How this can possibly be forgotten or rendered moot by somebody posting on a Chicago Bears message board is bewildering. Almost as bewildering as that colored font, numbered bulletpoint pile of nonsense that is truly incomprehensible.

Mack was traded Sept 1 not August. Although again there is no evidence his draft stock went up.

In fact, thr Raiders waiting that late was dumb. If they had traded him to us before the draft they would have received the 8th pick that ended up being Quan. By waiting they got a future pick of unknown value which ended up being 29th which is a far cry from the 8th pick.

The Raiders were said to have chosen us over other teams because they assumed we would have the worst record but yet we finished 12-4. This perfectly highlights why it is better to trade in the current draft where you know what picks you are getting.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I like the signing, seems like pretty good value for a starting DE. I think we all figured that a few Colts defense FA would sign here. I'm thinking Rhodes might come to the Bears on a 1 year deal