Bears speaking to media today

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pace - The Alshon situation is fluid and we will be getting better at the position.

WHen can we expect Marshall coming back:)

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't follow college game closely due to living in the UK, did White have injury concerns there? If he didn't you can't blame his lack of production on Pace? If he did then I guess it was a reach. I thought Grasu showed signs in his rookie season, Amos has been ok

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Grasu sucked.

Amos was meh as a rookie and sucked last year.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The best one this offseason was the other day when someone said they should simply trade #3 and #36 to Tennessee for #5 and #18.

That could technically happen in theory if the team at 5 needed a QB and the team picking at 4 was also desperate for one.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
They could only do that if the Browns or Niners want to trade out of their picks. Maybe the Browns are set on Garrett and the Niners want someone else, and they aren't interested in trading their picks.

SF may trade number 2 for Cousins. WASH will then draft a qb.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That could technically happen in theory if the team at 5 needed a QB and the team picking at 4 was also desperate for one.

Just about anything could "technically happen in theory".

We were talking about people just deciding, "Hey, why don't we just do this?" as if any trade can be made to any place as long as you're willing to give up equal draft capital. It just doesn't work like that. The NFL isn't Madden.

noprophet

Lou Dog
Liked Posts:
SF may trade number 2 for Cousins. WASH will then draft a qb.

Washington will draft D if they end up with the #2pick. Honestly the Washington football team has the entire DMV scratching their heads.

AussieBear

I am not sure if anyone else feels this way, but it doesn't seem like this rebuild has bottomed out

If people could get past my bad grammar and my inability to communicate clearly; they would get an aussie education on this type of ideal.