CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
ESPN1000 is reporting the Kansas City Chiefs have acquired Martellus Bennett in exchange for a Totino's Pizza Roll, a 16oz Diet Dr Pepper, and 7th round pick.

Those Totino pizza rolls are pretty damn good (under appreciated).

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
IT too bad about Willie YOung. For about 6 or 7 games he really looked like a good player out there. I still do not understand why defensive coaches do not vary their schemes to accommodate the players abilities not the other way around.

because sometimes they know their scheme, and know that its works, and that in the end the D simply wouldnt be as good changing things up simply to accommodate this or that player.

Fangio knows how to build and coach a D, let him do his thing.

that said, ll do find it surprising that young cant be worked in as a situational pass rusher at the very least.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
because sometimes they know their scheme, and know that its works, and that in the end the D simply wouldnt be as good changing things up simply to accommodate this or that player.

Fangio knows how to build and coach a D, let him do his thing.

that said, ll do find it surprising that young cant be worked in as a situational pass rusher at the very least.

Couldn't agree more

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
stop your bitching.

bitch-please-your-birth-certificate-is-an-apology-letter-from-the-condom-factory-quote-1.jpg

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see how they don't cut YOUNG tonight or tomorrow if they cant deal him. Why hang on to a player you are not utilizing, has no future with the team, and has politely ( not in media ) asked to be traded to a team that will actually use him?

Unless there is some bad cap ramifications why not just grant him his wish. He's gone about it the right way. Like to see Pace do him a solid by just letting him go and taking a look at some other young player with his roster spot to see if its someone who might have a place on team next season.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
32 minutes.

My guess is nothing happens.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't see how they don't cut YOUNG tonight or tomorrow if they cant deal him. Why hang on to a player you are not utilizing, has no future with the team, and has politely ( not in media ) asked to be traded to a team that will actually use him?

Unless there is some bad cap ramifications why not just grant him his wish. He's gone about it the right way. Like to see Pace do him a solid by just letting him go and taking a look at some other young player with his roster spot to see if its someone who might have a place on team next season.

I feel like he will. He did Allen well in that trade as well as Bostic. Jennings had nothing but good things to say even though he was released.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

They can still deal him before the draft.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
10 minutes left

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears to be active sellers

are they going into business with Sam Hurd??

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 26s26 seconds ago
Broncos racing to rework contracts to create cap room at last minute...oh boy....

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Dianna Marie Russini ‏@diannaESPN 28s28 seconds ago
Browns & Broncos rushing to beat the NFL trade deadline that will send LT Joe Thomas & a 4th pick in '16 to Denver for a 1st/2nd in '16

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 13s13 seconds ago
A potential Joe-Thomas-to-Denver deal that both sides were working on up until the deadline did not get completed, per league sources

There you go, no trades.

Rich Campbell ‏@Rich_Campbell 48s48 seconds ago
Bears did not make any trades by the league's 3 p.m. deadline.