HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We need to pay his ass right now and he's gonna need at least $15 mil per but if we wait and another top safety gets more then what K.Byard just got then Eddie's number will go up. I'm pretty sure he's already proven he's one of, if not the best safety in the NFL.

A certain someone was actually trying to act as if its not a mistake for Pace to not extend Eddie Jackson immediately after this season soon as eligible. As if contracts don't go up every season and it wouldn't cost more to wait after Eddie's 4th season. Pace better not play games with that signing or its going to burn him hard.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe Riddick predicted Bears would make it as far as the NFC title game but not the Super Bowl. I hope he is wrong but making the title game is also a step in the right direction that I wouldn't be mad at either.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A certain someone was actually trying to act as if its not a mistake for Pace to not extend Eddie Jackson immediately after this season soon as eligible. As if contracts don't go up every season and it wouldn't cost more to wait after Eddie's 4th season. Pace better not play games with that signing or its going to burn him hard.
When has Pace in your opinion ever "played games" with a signing?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I already have spoken about that many times before. Not going into it again because people like to go full Special person over it and I have no intention to rehash the past, again.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Or, I can tell when I'm being baited by someone and refuse to give them the satisfaction...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really, the only one I have any faith in would be Sherrick McManis as a nickel right now. I wouldn't ever depend on late round rookies as anything more than depth. I understand people are high on Duke and that very well may play out to be the case but for now I err on the side of caution. But I really do think Sherrick can hold down nickel for us.

Unless Buster Skrine learns to stop drawing so many penalties he will quickly find himself on the wrong side of the fence with fans around here. Remember when people would lose their shit at Kyle Fuller not getting his head around to avoid pass interference? Imagine that, except an order of magnitude higher. Just look at the laundry list of penalties this dude has racked up, its absurd: http://www.nflpenalties.com/player/b-skrine-new-york-jets?year=2018 62 penalties since 2011

I'm not down on Kevin Toliver as outside corner depth. He has managed to flash a few times but he would probably get abused a bit if pushed to extended action. But he made some nice plays when he had to fill in for Prince. I am pretty optimistic on him as a whole because he really does have the physical attributes you want out of an outside cornerback. To be able to say that about an undrafted free agent corner is pretty good IMO.

I admittedly don't know shit about Michael Joseph so I have nothing to say there.

Duke Shelley just passes all the hype tests for a "sleeper."

1. Reports out of KSU being that he was the best CB they have ever had...
2. Dropped 3 rounds due to size
3. Displayed incredible athleticism through mini-camps, and carrying over into training camp
4. his vertical jump of 40 inches makes 5'9" ... 6'9"

The guy is a little super ball...his type used to be the "ideal" at CB. I am sold...you can excercise caution as long as you want. To each their own.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe Riddick predicted Bears would make it as far as the NFC title game but not the Super Bowl. I hope he is wrong but making the title game is also a step in the right direction that I wouldn't be mad at either.
Oh screw that, it's Super Bowl or nothing.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Duke Shelley just passes all the hype tests for a "sleeper."

1. Reports out of KSU being that he was the best CB they have ever had...
2. Dropped 3 rounds due to size
3. Displayed incredible athleticism through mini-camps, and carrying over into training camp
4. his vertical jump of 40 inches makes 5'9" ... 6'9"

The guy is a little super ball...his type used to be the "ideal" at CB. I am sold...you can excercise caution as long as you want. To each their own.

We aren't talking about a player that is still developing or even relatively new to the NFL. He is what he is. A long in tooth NFL vet that has been in the league since 2011 and has a long history of drawing penalties. I don't hope or expect miraculous turnarounds from players going into their 9th season.

Edit: For some reason thought you were talking about Buster Skrine not Duke. Brainfart

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We aren't talking about a player that is still developing or even relatively new to the NFL. He is what he is. A long in tooth NFL vet that has been in the league since 2011 and has a long history of drawing penalties. I don't hope or expect miraculous turnarounds from players going into their 9th season.
Ummmmm Duke Shelley has not played a single game in the NFL. He's literally a rookie.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I am unsure you have a pebble on the moon clue of what the fuck we are talking about.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LMAO for some reason I was thinking Buster Skrine. Apologies for that. That was me brainfarting it up.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO for some reason I was thinking Buster Skrine. Apologies for that. That was me brainfarting it up.
The gang is really after you today and that was not my intent. I think you might be distracted by the onslaught.