Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
who the fuck is @JurisFrog ? prior to about 11 days ago I've never seen this name before. so on those grounds I don't think they can proclaim any #calledit in any way.
A Dalton fanboy/troll. Not sure what the Bears record would be with Dalton, but likely 3-4.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Dont think he is even lost. He will be looking at an open guy and not let it go because he is looking for something deeper all the time. Dude staring and his WR and just chilling like, "Nah Imma wait until Kenny Clark tries to sack so I can see if I can get away."

View attachment 15109
Yup, you and me where the first ones all over Fields lack of pocket awareness in the pre-season. He's got the Watson/Wilson gene where he's always looking for the big play, but absolutely refuses to take what's there when it's open.

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
who the fuck is @JurisFrog ? prior to about 11 days ago I've never seen this name before. so on those grounds I don't think they can proclaim any #calledit in any way.
Here’s me calling it on September 1, asshole. We’ve completed predictions 1 through 8. Predictions 9 and 10 forthcoming.

Calling my shot

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Damn those routes suck ass. You have 2 routes on each flat and 2 other receivers running the same route over the middle. No wonder he is not throwing the ball.

Jesus yall can make excuses. He is staring at a wide open WR and took a sack instead of an easy completion.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yup, you and me where the first ones all over Fields lack of pocket awareness in the pre-season. He's got the Watson/Wilson gene where he's always looking for the big play, but absolutely refuses to take what's there when it's open.

Yeah the difference of course being they make more positive plays doing this that negative. Fields doesnt have the awareness nor the surrounding talent to consistently do what Watson and Wilson can do when scrambling.

You just hope he gets it out of his system this year and finds a happy medium between looking downfield and taking what the D gives him.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I predicated ALL of this.

fans and media call for Fields to play.

Nagy yields. Stupidly.

Fields, behind rotten OL, with known pre-draft problems of holding ball too long, gets mauled.

Next steps: Fields gets ruined. Fields gets hurt.

And all along you football ignoramuses had a perfectly capable QB the whole time but that wasn’t good enough for you.

Need to change my name to Nostradamus or some such.
Give it a rest Andy.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
His “style of play” doesn’t work in the NFL. It’s not a thing. He has to get rid of the ball and make decisions quicker. It’s not even about style of play. Unless deer in headlights is a “style of play.” It’s funny how people are even calling it style of play. He’s just holding the freaking ball too long because hes lost. It’s not a style. It’s a shook QB who is lost.
I don't think he looks shook. He plays like he's still wearing the red jersey from training camp—like nobody is allowed to touch him. Half the time he gets hit, he doesn't even see it coming until he's on the ground. That internal clock is nonexistent.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I didn't have particularly high hopes for Fields this year, in some part because he's a rookie, in some part because of his style of play, and in large part because of Nagy. I still don't know if he's a savior for the Bears. We won't know until Nagy is gone, and way back in January I called that this season would be total joke, right after the press conference when Nagy was not fired. Several others did as well.

What I do know, 1000% percent, is that Andy Dalton is not this team's savior, nor any team's savior. That's where the OP is such an idiot. He actually thinks Dalton would make this team good. He was actually impressed with Dalton's play against the Rams. He's a huge Dalton fan, but it's like he didn't watch Dalton play for the Bengals for a decade. I did.

The irony is that the only thing Dalton would be for this team is a guy to get his ass handed to him behind a bad OL, essentially to be the fall guy for this failed regime. And the OP, who knows the smell of the nutsack cleaner that Dalton uses intimately, still wants him to be that guy. The epitome of tard.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I predicated ALL of this.

fans and media call for Fields to play.

Nagy yields. Stupidly.

Fields, behind rotten OL, with known pre-draft problems of holding ball too long, gets mauled.

Next steps: Fields gets ruined. Fields gets hurt.

And all along you football ignoramuses had a perfectly capable QB the whole time but that wasn’t good enough for you.

Need to change my name to Nostradamus or some such.
120+ posts and you say that you called all of this. Let's see the posts saying this. Let's be real, much of this was not hard to call

90sBullsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Kansas City Royals
  1. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Minnesota Wild
  1. Northern Iowa Panthers
The only thing I can think of is that he really, really hates Andy Dalton and wants him to be punished behind this offensive line. I've got nothing else.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
The team would be better with Dalton. He’s better then Fields right now. It’s impossible to say what the teams record would be. But Dalton makes them better than Fields today. It’s just that this team isn’t going anywhere anyway so they might as well see what they have in the rookie. And it’s not like Dalton makes them a Super Bowl contender. Maybe he goes like 10-7 and gets them in the playoffs and saves Nagy’s job. But you’re just delaying seeing what you have in Fields. And I’m not concerned with some short term solution (Dalton) saving Nagy‘s job anyway.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
This is how i know you aren’t really korean - there is still a bennigan’s in the incheon airport
And? They don’t have a monte cristo at that Bennigans location? Sad if they don’t. Not sure what your angle is, or why brother! Here’s to a great day!

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
The team would be better with Dalton. He’s better then Fields right now. It’s impossible to say what the teams record would be. But Dalton makes them better than Fields today. It’s just that this team isn’t going anywhere anyway so they might as well see what they have in the rookie. And it’s not like Dalton makes them a Super Bowl contender. Maybe he goes like 10-7 and gets them in the playoffs and saves Nagy’s job. But you’re just delaying seeing what you have in Fields. And I’m not concerned with some short term solution (Dalton) saving Nagy‘s job anyway.

so you’d rather ruin your rookie? Was no one listening to Romo yesterday? Geez he’s an NFL expert who is saying EXACTLY what I’ve been saying but somehow you all can’t figure this out.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
What I do know, 1000% percent, is that Andy Dalton is not this team's savior, nor any team's savior. That's where the OP is such an idiot. He actually thinks Dalton would make this team good. He was actually impressed with Dalton's play against the Rams. He's a huge Dalton fan, but it's like he didn't watch Dalton play for the Bengals for a decade. I did.
For this offense, there's no doubt that Andy Dalton, at the moment, would be a better option if winning games is priority numero uno. It's cause we don't have a staff capable of putting an offense in place to utilize Fields' unique talents.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Here you go dickwad. Only steps 9 and 10 remain. Me calling it
Lots of people knew this season was going to blow, with Dalton or without, with Fields or without.

My questions to you: what do you think Dalton would have done to make this team good? How good?

And, given that you are in love with Dalton, why would you want him to be subject to the abuse he would surely sustain in this offense? Guy wouldn't even throw a single pass 15 yards down the field against a mediocre defense in LAR.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Jesus yall can make excuses. He is staring at a wide open WR and took a sack instead of an easy completion.
Yes, on that play he should have taken the completion. I am just saying, the routes the Bears are running combined with the players they have running the routes is causing limited options to throw the football. Combine that with pathetic OL protection and you can see how Fields is put into an impossible situation.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
For this offense, there's no doubt that Andy Dalton, at the moment, would be a better option if winning games is priority numero uno. It's cause we don't have a staff capable of putting an offense in place to utilize Fields' unique talents.
So play Dalton and get to 7-10 or 8-9, and lose a year of Fields' development for that? I don't think that is a great outcome.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
So play Dalton and get to 7-10 or 8-9, and lose a year of Fields' development for that? I don't think that is a great outcome.
I didn't say that, just that Dalton would be better for wins. Obviously winning games isn't priority number 1 right now, nor should it be.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Lol at ruin your rookie. Either he has it or he doesn’t. Maybe he just need time to develop or maybe he’s just not good enough. You can’t find that out until you play him. I’m not concerned with delaying that answer while I watch Dalton be slightly above average.

This idea that you’re going to “ruin” Fields is laughable. Either the kid has it or he doesn’t. If he’s good enough he will improve and learn from his mistakes. If he’s not he’ll keep making those mistakes and we’ll see the Bears whiffed again. Did the Colts “ruin” Manning his rookie year? What about every great QB that struggled early in their career. (A big chunk of them) Were they ruined? Lol at that nonsense.