Bellamy McBride kerfuffle

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
"Since Sunday’s blowout, Fox and offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains each attributed part of quarterback Mitch Trubisky’s inaccuracy to sloppy route running.

“The thing that was most disappointing for me in the passing game is the uncontested, outside-the-number throws,” Loggains said. “To be completely honest, a lot of it wasn’t on him.

“When it’s the depth — when you’ve got to run a 10-yard route and you run it at 8, it’s going look bad. It’s going to look like the ball sprang and it’s inaccurate, but he was going to the right spot with the ball.”

As far as Trubisky's progression goes this is encouraging. In so far that it validates my previous statements that his shitty receivers are playing a big part in it.
Trubisky doesn't get a full pass just at least now it doesn't appear as big of a problem as it seemed. It is still however vital that he fixes it.

Irritates me watching a receiver (like against Philly) turn and wait for the ball while the defender slides in front of him. Receiver needs to be more aware of his coverage and put his body in the way. Go after the ball aggressively. Fight for it.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Just one important reason I'll be glad when Georgie "Porgie" McCaskey and "Sweaty" Ted Phillips finally allow Pace to can Fox. La Cucaracha will no longer wear a Bears uniform on gamedays following this much needed coaching enema.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bellamy is like herpes.

Dude has no business on an NFL roster and now gets into an altercation with a team mate and the other guy is the only one who gets cut.

I can't stand Bellamy.

How is this anything like herpes?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sounds like they had the argument after going over the game film. Nothing escapes notice on the game film.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Bellamy -
Top Special Teamer
Runs great routes
So So hands

McBride -
A Special Teamer
Can't run routes
So So hands

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I love how personal it is for you. Your vagina aches really make me laugh.

"I cant stand Bellamy"? Lol, do you know him, did he bang your wife, does he owe someone you know money? Its great.

He has no business on this roster, he falls flat on his face or hands when he is needed.

People act like special teams is some unique skill set and we should respect good special teamers. The special teams was crippled the last couple of games without him.

His spot should be someone who may develop into a WR, not someone you know isn't.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
McBride has always been known as a throw and catch guy, poor route runner. Seems he couldn't change that here and bye. Jebus, how dumb do these guys have to be to consistently fucking up their routes after being in the league for years. I guess he didn't like it pointed out to him.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Bellamy -
Top Special Teamer
Runs great routes
So So hands

McBride -
A Special Teamer
Can't run routes
So So hands

Bellamy runs OK routes and has shitty hands. In fact, he probably doesn’t even run OK routes, he just gets open because the defense doesn’t care about him.

Also, Bellamy should be a ST player that rarely sees the field as a WR. It’s not his fault Pace has forced the roster to elevate him into a starting role.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hands are a very important aspect to being a Wide Receiver. You know, that's their main purpose, to catch...

Wait a minute......we're not talking ab out soccer here?? My bad

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He doesn't make 30 other NFL rosters. Routes are teachable hands are not.

I don't think he'd have any problem at all making plenty of other teams 53. I'll bet you most if not every team has players on their 53 that are there for only their ST play and Bellamy is a really good ST player.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He has no business on this roster, he falls flat on his face or hands when he is needed.

People act like special teams is some unique skill set and we should respect good special teamers. The special teams was crippled the last couple of games without him.

His spot should be someone who may develop into a WR, not someone you know isn't.

Every team has guys that are strictly on the team for their play on ST's. He did make a big TD catch a couple of games ago when we badly needed a TD so lets not act like the guy is completely worthless just because you don't like him.

Reactions: 1ke

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Unless you actually want him playing WR, that last post is completely meaningless. His hands are so bad that while being our best route runner, McBride and Gentry have started ahead of him. A backup on a team of backups. It's also a great thing that he had 3 steps into the endzone instead of 2 after double clutching the catch because when he hit the ground, he didn't keep the ball.
[video=youtube;-b9FzZVmDcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b9FzZVmDcQ[/video]

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There was a King of the Hill episode where a track coach had pudgy Bobby Hill on the squad for the sole purpose of shaming and motivating his star athletes. He called him “the stick”. Josh Bellamy is “the stick” of the Chicago Bears.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every team has guys that are strictly on the team for their play on ST's. He did make a big TD catch a couple of games ago when we badly needed a TD so lets not act like the guy is completely worthless just because you don't like him.

That TD catch did nothing to remove Bellamy from the all time worthless WR list.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
It's funny, had Bellamy actually caught all of the passes that he dropped last yr he would probably be a fan favorite. He actually has done a good job of getting open and is pretty good after the catch with the ball in his hands. Only problem is you have to make the catch in order to run after catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Actually met him today, I'm starting to think his catching problem goes beyond his hands, but I can't put my finger on what it is.

top-10-albums-of-2009-21255718.jpg

Reactions: 1ke