Best OF of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Since everyone thinks Iam crazy for calling Clemente the best. how about these names to back me up and firsttimer fill free to google the names Iam sure you don't now many of them. http://www.baseball-reference.com/bullpen/Roberto_Clemente's_'Toolbox'_–_The_Total_Package

Too bad the stats don't back up anything they've said.

LOL at asking me to google these guys.

The funny thing is at the bottom of the article they list a bunch of people who picked Mays.

LOL

Nice fail.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't read the whole thing. Clicked to the Mays part where Mays said that he was the best, but if he had to pick the second it would be Clemente.

So Mays is the best.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
Uui
Too bad the stats don't back up anything they've said.

LOL at asking me to google these guys.

The funny thing is at the bottom of the article they list a bunch of people who pickedUpiys.

LOL

Nice fail.
Talk about epic fail dumbass you Commented not even in the same class not even the best RF. Some of the best people in baseball calling him the best...nice try.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uui
Talk about epic fail dumbass you Commented not even in the same class not even the best RF. Some of the best people in baseball calling him the best...nice try.

Willie Mays was a CF. I lost track of what the argument was here...we're not talking about who the best RF is, but the best outfielder, period.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Uui

Yeah and Clemente isn't the best RF ever..so all those players etc are still wrong.

Fail again boy.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Willie Mays was a CF. I lost track of what the argument was here...we're not talking about who the best RF is, but the best outfielder, period.

It doesn't matter because Clemente wasn't either.

Tazer just has a latin fetish.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I once heard of this guy, his name was Hank Aaron or something...and apparently he liked to beat up baseballs.

He wasn't latin though.

He also wasn't Babe Ruth.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron were better than Clemente

But Clemente was a better all around player. But I guess you can't say that either because Babe Ruth could fucking pitch. Babe Ruth wins.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron were better than Clemente

But Clemente was a better all around player. But I guess you can't say that either because Babe Ruth could fucking pitch. Babe Ruth wins.

Babe Ruth played baseball better drunk than most people could while stone-cold sober and totally focused.

Maybe that was the source of his power...

Time to test it out today in my beer league :lol:

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Babe Ruth played baseball better drunk than most people could while stone-cold sober and totally focused.

Maybe that was the source of his power...

Time to test it out today in my beer league :lol:

I should've tried that in high school. Beer and hot dogs in the dugout. I'd be the most popular player for sure.

"Fuck your mom and her sunflower seeds Jimmy, I brought beer."

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like sunflower seeds :(

We should argue about whether sunflower seeds are better than beer. But I guess we'd have to define the brand/style of beer in our not-so-scientific comparison.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like sunflower seeds :(

We should argue about whether sunflower seeds are better than beer. But I guess we'd have to define the brand/style of beer in our not-so-scientific comparison.

Okay. At this age maybe it's a tie depending on the brands of both beer and seeds. But in high school? beer all the way

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay. At this age maybe it's a tie depending on the brands of both beer and seeds. But in high school? beer all the way

I actually really hated the taste of beer in high school. I think my taste buds were broken back then :lol:

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually really hated the taste of beer in high school. I think my taste buds were broken back then :lol:

What did you even do in high school? I know that I liked beer and basically any type of alcohol I could get my hands on.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
What did you even do in high school? I know that I liked beer and basically any type of alcohol I could get my hands on.

Lots of pick-up sports, video games, and campouts. I was a fairly outdoorsy kid. I also liked soda more than I should and it's a wonder I'm not diabetic.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I'm amazed at how long the second best OF to Ruth has gone on.

Status
Not open for further replies.