Best three players on team currently

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At the time of FA, GB had a pretty dire group of corners.

Fuller was garbage until his contract year. He still can't run with receivers, turn his head and find the ball. He plays much better facing the LOS and he tackles well. Classic zone corner. Would have been ok in Lovie's defense but I don't trust him playing man.

And thank you, I agree that my logic is consistently impeccable.

Also, which all pro team? He wasn't even an alternate on the AP all pro team.

I agree with you on Fuller. Think we need to see another season like his last and maybe actually have some interceptions before we say he's top 3 on the team.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At the time of FA, GB had a pretty dire group of corners.

Fuller was garbage until his contract year. He still can't run with receivers, turn his head and find the ball. He plays much better facing the LOS and he tackles well. Classic zone corner. Would have been ok in Lovie's defense but I don't trust him playing man.

And thank you, I agree that my logic is consistently impeccable.

Also, which all pro team? He wasn't even an alternate on the AP all pro team.

I think you're wrong on Fuller, he played well last season not because it was a contract year but just how his development progressed.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Howard, Hicks, and Robinson. Robinson has proved himself, Cohen needs to do it again before he is in the discussion. Fuller and Trevathan are also in the discussion.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think we're going to learn sooner rather than later that Roquan Smith is the best football player on our team.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hick, howard and fuller for now

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Fuller is one of our best 3 players we're fucked.

You are seriously underestimating fuller. Dude has always had great potential and it showed last year. Now if he starts sucking ass then we know his motivation was driven by green but if he plays the same as last year he deserves his props

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are seriously underestimating fuller. Dude has always had great potential and it showed last year. Now if he starts sucking ass then we know his motivation was driven by green but if he plays the same as last year he deserves his props
No, he's not. He's due for another disappearing act. Prepare yourself cause it's coming.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No, he's not. He's due for another disappearing act. Prepare yourself cause it's coming.

Sorry but fuller actually has the warrior spirit

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I think we're going to learn sooner rather than later that Roquan Smith is the best football player on our team.

As a complete aside, I recall when the Bears drafted Bostic in the 2nd round he had some monster plays in the preseason (awesome INT and a monster hit), but he ended up sucking.

I think Roquan will catch pretty quick. Hopefully, he shines early.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a complete aside, I recall when the Bears drafted Bostic in the 2nd round he had some monster plays in the preseason (awesome INT and a monster hit), but he ended up sucking.

I think Roquan will catch pretty quick. Hopefully, he shines early.

It’s possible, Reuben Foster looked like an all pro the moment he stepped on the field last season. They are similarly talented players.

Last edited:

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
After this year, I'm hoping the list is:

1. Trubisky
2. Roquan Smith
3. Anthony Miller

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cohen and Hicks are the best players on both sides of the ball. The third spot could be a toss up between a large group of players; Floyd, Robinson, Jackson, Whitehair, Howard

Here's hoping that Trubisky takes the top spot this year.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The team has talent. There’s not a ton of star power but you can look at either side of the ball and make a case for several players.

Goldman
Trevathan
Fuller
Amos
Jackson
Floyd

Whitehair
Cohen
Robinson
Leno
Long (when healthy)
Trubisky (hopefully)

Seems to me there’s a solid base on both sides of the ball. It’s up to Nagy and Fangio to turn these solid players into a group that hang wins on the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And to me thats not even a knock agaisnt Amos. Fuller is just a better playmaker

I like Fuller, but his 4 interceptions in the last 2 years would say otherwise. He is a great open field tackler though.