Bickell a healthy scratch?

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="220141" data-time="1390851551">
<div>

I scratched him on my roster above.  Then again i'd have NOT resigned him!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Said it before and will say it again.  Bickell was a bandwagon fanservice signing.  Any hockey fan with half a brain knew that contract would more than likely turn into an albatross.  I would rather we passed him up and he be tearing it up on another team as a first line power forward, because it would still have been the smart decision.  I would have loved to be proven wrong, and maybe he will turn out to be like Buff and just turn it on every playoff and coast through the regular season, which honestly I would be fine with if he would at least be a consistent playoff guy.</p>

R K

His playoff numbers say other wise and I question if we win the Cup in 2013 without him.</p>

</p>

I do not get the 4 mil salary though on just that production.</p>

</p>

And I was talking about Zus TSD, not Bickell.  He's playing injured and has in every game since the one in Colorado.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="220140" data-time="1390851493">
<div>

Versteeg and 88 have zero chemistry, thus versteeg missing a wide open net on 88's set up in the 3rd last night.  Put Shaw and Versteeg back where they belong.  On the 3rd line.  </p>

</p>

10-19-81</p>

</p>

20-27-88</p>

</p>

32-65-29</p>

</p>

52-16-28</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I'd rather have Pirri on the 2nd line than Oduya. ;)</p>

</p>

Sorry, had to.</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="220155" data-time="1390857095">
<div>

Whatever that means, but I'm sure the Blackhawk's crackerjack press corps will get to the bottom of it.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

<span style="font-size:24px;">The Woodwards & Bernsteins of the NHL beat. </span></p>

</p>

press%20v-574_0.jpg
</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="puckjim" data-cid="220155" data-time="1390857095">
<div>

Whatever that means, but I'm sure the Blackhawk's crackerjack press corps will get to the bottom of it.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

We rarely agree but this is spot on.  Bunch of cowards....</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="LordKOTL" data-cid="220152" data-time="1390855878">
<div>

I'd rather have Pirri on the 2nd line than Oduya. :icon-wink:</p>

</p>

Sorry, had to.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Oh no I meant Oduya!  That way you stop him from causing goals against!</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="220161" data-time="1390861038">
<div>

Oh no I meant Oduya!  That way you stop him from causing goals against!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

....Touchè </Peter Griffin Voiceover></p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
His knees are fucked. Save the guy for the playoffs I guess I still think he is a serviceable playoff player if he can play big like he has in the past. Just those knees of his now are a huge question mark. he probably shouldn't be playing at all this season. But that is btw him his dr. and the team. Just never see guys walking around in two knee braces play full seasons much.</p>

</p>

Yah I'm back for a little bit jerkies..get used to it.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-time="1390867472" data-cid="220172" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk">

Yah I'm back for a little bit jerkies..get used to it.</p></blockquote>
Guess with Sedin's iron man streak now over you are looking to slum it, eh?

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="220175" data-time="1390870094">
<div>

Guess with Sedin's iron man streak now over you are looking to slum it, eh?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Sedins iron man streak is still alive and well in my bed. that guy can still dangle let me tell you.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-time="1390870181" data-cid="220176" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk">

Sedins iron man streak is still alive and well in my bed. that guy can still dangle let me tell you.</p></blockquote>
And here I always though that it was Stu wearing a mask in all of the videos you have put online

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="220180" data-time="1390872542">
<div>

And here I always though that it was Stu wearing a mask in all of the videos you have put online</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I'm the one whipping TCD when he has the red ball in his mouth.</p>

</p>

Now IHN is back to normal... fuck yea!!!</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäläinen" data-cid="220189" data-time="1390874701">
<div>

I'm the one whipping TCD when he has the red ball in his mouth.</p>

</p>

Now IHN is back to normal... fuck yea!!!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

:eek:bscene-birdiered: Not quite, no PMX  visor talk.     :icon-eek:</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Spunky Porkstacker" data-cid="220196" data-time="1390876985">
<div>

:eek:bscene-birdiered: Not quite, no PMX  visor talk.     :icon-eek:</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

I just dig the little red guy saying fuck you! +1  hahahahahaha</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="220176" data-time="1390870181">
<div>

Sedins iron man streak is still alive and well in my bed. that guy can still dangle let me tell you.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Wait, Sedins face is on the crotch of your Canukee Underoos?  Holy SHIT!</p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="PSR" data-cid="220124" data-time="1390845169">

Yea, I am also a big Handzus fanboy as I think his game away from the stat sheet is very valuable to our club. Regardless, playing Kostka on the 3rd line was like some sort of leap of faith, just no clue what was going on there, last night the Krugers 4th line was truly our 3rd. 

Right now the team needs a wake up call, I know the sky isn't falling, but the teams game has just been dreadful since the new year started. Whether it be complacency, laziness or bad luck something needs to light a fire under their ass. I am confident it will, but we have seen this play out before like in 2011 and 2012, these little slumps need to be corrected.

We are far and away the best team on paper and on the ice in the NHL, but right now we are in a spot where we must prove it again.</p></blockquote>

Handzus needs to fucking retire. Very valuable????? HOW?

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Pez68" data-cid="220203" data-time="1390884629">
<div>

Handzus needs to fucking retire. Very valuable????? HOW?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

So much DING! DING DING! Christ on a hockey stick talk about needing to Old Yeller a hockey player.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
I think he's played alright on the PK, but other than that, there's really nowhere I'd want to put him. I don't want him slowing down the third line, definitely not the second line as I don't think Kane has scored a goal yet with Handzus on his line. And I wouldn't want him the 4th line with Kruger playing like he is at center there. With him becoming much more adept at taking face offs this season it, that, along with everything else, really kinda killed Handzus' purpose here.</p>