Bieber and TCD, Sitting In A Tree.....

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I remember being in there in 2007 during the Draft Party we had and I was told not to stand on it... and that was immediately BEFORE I even entered the locker room in the first place. </p>

</p>

They should probably do that with ANY visitors before they enter from here on out. </p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="CLWolf81" data-cid="205865" data-time="1373552073">
<div>

I remember being in there in 2007 during the Draft Party we had and I was told not to stand on it... and that was immediately BEFORE I even entered the locker room in the first place. </p>

</p>

They should probably do that with ANY visitors before they enter from here on out. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

You should sue them.  Maybe they said that to you specifically...I think you have a case</p>

</p>

They wouldn't want the bad PR</p>

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should just booby trap the logo.   Put some caltrops, a bear trap or pungi sticks under it.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxcodano" data-cid="205867" data-time="1373552392">
<div>

You should sue them.  Maybe they said that to you specifically...I think you have a case</p>

</p>

They wouldn't want the bad PR</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I doubt any lawyer would be pro bono on a case like that, cause that's all I can afford right now, even with my shitty paying job. Perhaps, it was 2007 and I didn't step on it. I don't technically have a case in the first place.

If they specifically told me that, the only thing I could possibly play is the "race" card being brown-skinned and all, but that's all I figure I can throw at them. I just don't personally remember how they said it or if they said it to other people in the first place, but I do remember them saying it to me. 

In addition to that, I don't have any clout, especially with me only being here for 6 years. It wouldn't fly. </p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="205845" data-time="1373513094">
<div>

Funny that same front office gave me the picture above.  Jay Blunk and certainly Brandon standing 7ft away knew it.  Better question you are supposedly the BEST PR machine in the sporting world, HOW do you let it happen?</p>

</p>

Star struck over a 22yr old kid when you deal with guys like Toews, Kane, Sharp ect ect every day.</p>

</p>

Come on.  You know EVERYONE in that organ "I" zation knows you don't step on the Indian Head.  Fuck they have it roped off through OUT the playoffs just to keep the groveling media off it.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Can we go with the conspiracy theory of them totally believing that all PR is good PR? They set Bieber up to get the pic hits all over two countries. From ESPN to Deadspin, to dominating facebook.... Hawks WIN... HAWKS WIN!</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
So certain pussies in here still giving me a negitive remark..lolol...talk about a bunch of computer tough guys.</p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
They told me too. I would think they would tell anyone walking in there to not step on the Indianhead. Assbags.</p>

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jakobeast" data-cid="205883" data-time="1373557472">
<div>

They told me too. I would think they would tell anyone walking in there to not step on the Indianhead. Assbags.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

what kills me is that Like RK mentioned Jay Blunk is standing right there with his thumb up his ass smiling, while the little girl takes the picture.  </p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Oh yeah. My issue isn't the fact it's Bieber. They should have told him on the way in to not step on the Indianhead like they tell most people. The fact it was the little shit was more like lemon juice in the cut.</p>

</p>

In Flames was in the locker room a few months ago. I didn't see or hear any instances where they walked on it. I am sure Hjarljsnfivdbfiunh told them to not walk there.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
graphics-justin-bieber-939677.gif
</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="winos5" data-cid="205868" data-time="1373552410">
<div>

They should just booby trap the logo.   Put some caltrops, a bear trap or pungi sticks under it.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I have some 4-sided dice from my Dungeon and Dragons days.</p>

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny thing about Beiber, were he born a decade earlier, he would be a nobody right now.  Think of the generations of douchebags we were saved from before anybody could put their dumbasses on youtube.</p>

WiHawksFan

Liked Posts:
I found this humorous.</p>

</p>

There's a whole twitter account dedicated to it. @standonbieber</p>

</p>

BQTSh_LCMAECrTw.jpg
</p>