Biggs: Bears take a QB @ #1

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last I heard, the Seahawks were an NFL team.
I'm talking about Bowers you snippy guy! Sheesh! I take back all my virtual likes! Suck on it! Lol

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
If he wants to get fired. Missing in Stroud is one thing, no one knew he would be this good, but if Williams succeeds and he keeps Fields over him, he is out of a job.
Maybe he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, idk. I'm not 100% convinced he will take Williams to be honest.

GMs make some dumb draft decisions, it's not look any of us haven't seen it before.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Honest question, if the Bears aren't going to upgrade at RB, how much does Williams run the ball? Cause if you take away Fields' rushing numbers, the Bears run game goes with it for the most part. Herbert is not a solid RB.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Honest question, if the Bears aren't going to upgrade at RB, how much does Williams run the ball? Cause if you take away Fields' rushing numbers, the Bears run game goes with it for the most part. Herbert is not a solid RB.
dont you dare suggest Saquon!!! plenty of folks are fine with upgrading at QB, but the slightest mention of upgrading at RB and people rip their dicks off

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
If he wants to get fired. Missing in Stroud is one thing, no one knew he would be this good, but if Williams succeeds and he keeps Fields over him, he is out of a job.
What happens if he drafts Caleb and the guy is not very good? Flus and Pace fired this time next season?

And then another coaching/GM reboot until you all tell me the next QB they draft in 2027 is the real deal?

Would be cool to know how many times the Bears are going to reboot before anything changes.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
dont you dare suggest Saquon!!! plenty of folks are fine with upgrading at QB, but the slightest mention of upgrading at RB and people rip their dicks off
No, he's too much money and injury prone.

But if Williams isn't going to rush a good 700-800 yards himself, they're going to have to upgrade from Herbert.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, I prefer to keep my dick intact, so I'll stay away from any such suggestion.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
What happens if he drafts Caleb and the guy is not very good? Flus and Pace fired this time next season?

And then another coaching/GM reboot until you all tell me the next QB they draft in 2027 is the real deal?

Would be cool to know how many times the Bears are going to reboot before anything changes.
Ummm yeah, that's how it works. If you bad decisions, you get fired. Not getting the QB decision right is probably the quickest route to getting fired. Whether that's picking the wrong QB or not picking the right one (which is picking the wrong one lol).

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Well, I prefer to keep my dick intact, so I'll stay away from any such suggestion.
you suggesting it would cause others to rip their dicks off, not you yourself

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
If Biggsy says YES, I say NO! Just going off of his past prognostications....

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Wouldn't it be better for everybody if we just kept our Dicks out of this??? Askin' for a friend...
id love to, but CCS keeps rippin' away! It has helped me with my dodgeball skills!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Herbert had 4.6 YPC and Johnson was at 4.3. And while you could argue some of that was the Fields effect, they also ran from Shotgun a lot which is likely to change presuming Waldron sticks more to the outside zone McVay scheme.