Biggs Mock 1-50

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
It could be the best available O- Lineman is a Center, whereby you could move Whitehair back over to Guard. I've seen some "experts" talk about this prospect with regards to the Bears and mentioned a kid, but I've slept since then can't recall the name.
Daniels and Whitehair are big enough to play G. A fair amount Centers are not, like Grasu. Whitehair did not play G very well in 2019, and that's why he was moved back to Center... so I would be very weary of drafting a Center.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Daniels and Whitehair are big enough to play G. A fair amount Centers are not, like Grasu. Whitehair did not play G very well in 2019, and that's why he was moved back to Center... so I would be very weary of drafting a Center.
??? White hair was okay at guard. It was Daniels who was a fail at center that forced the switch

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
??? White hair was okay at guard. It was Daniels who was a fail at center that forced the switch
I kinda remember that now... Daniels doing worse than Whitehair. I seem to remember they both weren't doing well. Whitehair was a former Probowler at C, but not last year. They switched them for Week 10, and Daniels ended up with a better PFF rating than Whitehair.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I kinda remember that now... Daniels doing worse than Whitehair. I seem to remember they both weren't doing well. Whitehair was a former Probowler at C, but not last year. They switched them for Week 10, and Daniels ended up with a better PFF rating than Whitehair.

Wow, I had it in my head that Cody played in a Pro Bown at guard, not center, because he played really well at guard when he started. Cross checked it and you are indeed correct. I just don't associate him with being a good enough center because of the number of bad snaps he's had at that position.