Black Rainbow Is a Stupid F#$@

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yeah more stupid and lazy analysis. The D is giving up 34 points a game since Quinn and Quan were traded. The sacks are not the reason we are losing dumbass.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
@dbldrew

No you made an argument that he is holding the ball too long. I pointed out you haven't done enough to prove that argument as you haven't assessed other variables such as WR separation. If he is holding the ball because at the end of his drop back the WRs are not open then the fault lies with the WR. All you have done is claimed that you have seen guys open but you have provided no data to prove that is the main reason. First you claimed you had and now you are claim it is not your obligation but that is false. It is your obligation because you are trying to argue the holding the ball too long is entirely Field's fault but again you have not ruled out other variables. That is what makes your analysis lazy.

Umm the point was the increased scoring was because of both ie his arm and his legs. It is both. Not just one or the other. Early in the season he was throwing down field but there was no short game so drives were stalling. Now he is throwing down field and supplementing that by also running so that is sustaining drives and allowing them to put up points. He has effectively used his legs to substitute for a short passing game.
Yes I made an argument about the OL, you brought up WR separation compared to the rest of the league. Thats a pointless side track because I'm talking about the OL with Fields vs Trevor, not fields vs other teams QBs, So comparing the WR separation vs other teams is useless. the only WR separation that would be applicable to this discussion would be the WR separation when Fields was QB vs Trevor, and because its the same team the difference would be negligible, if anything because Fields played bad D and Trevor didnt my gut would be it actually favors Fields. But again if you want to argue that point go ahead, but I'm not doing the work for you, you can back up your own argument.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yeah more stupid and lazy analysis. The D is giving up 34 points a game since Quinn and Quan were traded. The sacks are not the reason we are losing dumbass.
I didnt bring up W/L but if you guys want to try and argue that you dont think we score more with 1/2 the sacks?

every negative stat contributes to a loss.. you new to football Remy?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didnt bring up W/L but if you guys want to try and argue that you dont think we score more with 1/2 the sacks?

Please explain the below average Broncos 2015 offense. They had a lot of negatives go against them but won a SB. Do tell.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Please explain the below average Broncos 2015 offense. They had a lot of negatives go against them but won a SB. Do tell.
Are you talking about the low sack % of only 6% per pass attempt?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
next up, peyton manning argument

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Are you talking about the low sack % of only 6% per pass attempt?
I’m talking about their below average offense winning a SB. How did they win a SB?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I’m talking about their below average offense winning a SB. How did they win a SB?
They won it because of the Defense, are you saying that Fields will always be a below average so we need a defense to compensate like Denver had? I'm not sure the point your trying to make is really doing fields any good here, and it really has nothing to do with our OL this year

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes I made an argument about the OL, you brought up WR separation compared to the rest of the league. Thats a pointless side track because I'm talking about the OL with Fields vs Trevor, not fields vs other teams QBs, So comparing the WR separation vs other teams is useless. the only WR separation that would be applicable to this discussion would be the WR separation when Fields was QB vs Trevor, and because its the same team the difference would be negligible, if anything because Fields played bad D and Trevor didnt my gut would be it actually favors Fields. But again if you want to argue that point go ahead, but I'm not doing the work for you, you can back up your own argument.

No this is just stupid. The difference would not be negligible if they are running deeper routes with Fields vs Trevor or if they simply were more open. Case in point, Fields air yards under pressure is 13.9. Siemian's is just 6.7. So Fields is actually throw it down the Field when pressured which naturally means it is going to take longer and possibly be hard for WRs to get open down the field. So as I mentioned with Burrow, they are guys that will hold the ball longer if it means making a big play down the field.

Further, each game is different and sometimes players have good games and sometimes they have bad games. There is also the D to take into account. It is categorically stupid to assume that Bears WRs would be as open in each and every game against each and every opponent as if some teams don't cover better than others and as if they are running the gameplan each game. Fields played against the Cowboys and Pats both of whom have defenses ranked higher than the Jets. So again this is just lazy analysis.

It isn't my argument. I am responding to your argument telling you that you haven't put in the work. You have made assumptions like the bold that again are just stupid and are being made to fit your narrative. Stop being lazy and go find proof that the difference is negligible or favors Fields. Figure out how to account for the fact that Fields is throwing it twice as far downfield the field when he is pressured. In short, actually think instead of trying to arrive at a preordained narrative.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Again this is just dumb. Your argument is based on a simplistic ideal world where things are just good or bad. That is not the real world of the NFL. There is risk and reward. For mobile QBs, they tend to take more sacks holding the ball in an attempt to make a play. Joe Burrow made this clear and somehow we are supposed to take your dumb musings on sacks over an actual NFL QB.

“There’s good sacks and bad sacks, right? You look at the sacks, yeah, I got sacked a lot. But look at when they happened.

“Third down sacks? Who cares about third down sacks. I’m gonna try to extend the play as long as I can on third down to get the first down unless I’m in field goal range [and] it’s gonna back me up, I’ll throw the ball away and get some points.”

So no it is debatable we score more with less sacks if those less sacks mean we play it safe and generate less big plays.

Furthermore, what proves your bias against Fields is you are whining about Fields scoring more when the Bears D is giving up 35 points a game. There are only 4 teams in NFL history that have averaged more than 35 points a game in a season. So you are legit trying to blame Fields for not orchestrating a top 5 offense of all time which is how we all know you are full of shit and a hater/troll. Any honest and objective person would first look to the D and determine how they can give up less points but because of your agenda you want to whine about Fields not overseeing one of the greatest offenses in NFL history with a questionable supporting cast. Manning, Brady, Mahomes and Rodgers are the only QBs to average 35 or more points and they had far more talent to work with.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They won it because of the Defense, are you saying that Fields will always be a below average so we need a defense to compensate like Denver had? I'm not sure the point your trying to make is really doing fields any good here, and it really has nothing to do with our OL this year
No dipshit you attributed his stats to incorrectly being 3-9(*3-8) when it’s a team sport. See how bad of an offense you can have and still win the SB? At least stay consistent you fucking r*tard

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah it really sucks Fields is a bust because he can't oversee a top 5 offense of all time with this cast of Pro Bowlers he is playing with to overcome a D giving up 35 points a game since Quinn and Quan were traded.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No this is just stupid. The difference would not be negligible if they are running deeper routes with Fields vs Trevor or if they simply were more open. Case in point, Fields air yards under pressure is 13.9. Siemian's is just 6.7. So Fields is actually throw it down the Field when pressured which naturally means it is going to take longer and possibly be hard for WRs to get open down the field. So as I mentioned with Burrow, they are guys that will hold the ball longer if it means making a big play down the field.

Further, each game is different and sometimes players have good games and sometimes they have bad games. There is also the D to take into account. It is categorically stupid to assume that Bears WRs would be as open in each and every game against each and every opponent as if some teams don't cover better than others and as if they are running the gameplan each game. Fields played against the Cowboys and Pats both of whom have defenses ranked higher than the Jets. So again this is just lazy analysis.
Great theory now back it up with statistical data..

It isn't my argument. I am responding to your argument telling you that you haven't put in the work.

The only one not putting in the work is you with your rebuttal. I mean I had to correct your original premise for you about WR separation, you wanted to compare it to the rest of the league, which is nonsensical and pointless in a compression about 2 QBs on the same team. So not only do I have to fix your argument for you I have to do the research to prove or disprove your point? NO that would be your job. Make your counter argument if you want but without statistical data to back it up your opinion does not trump actual data provided... sorry

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No dipshit you attributed his stats to incorrectly being 3-9(*3-8) when it’s a team sport. See how bad of an offense you can have and still win the SB? At least stay consistent you fucking r*tard
This wasn't my argument dipshit. @ThatGuyRyan brought up wins all I did was point to the fact that we only have 3 of them so its a stupid argument to make.

My argument has never been about wins, its always been about the OL, and all you dip shits are looking for any argument to derail from the OL.
Its OK for the OL to be better then we think.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great theory now back it up with statistical data..
Lol I just gave you statistical data. Fields is throwing 2 times farther down the Field when pressured.

It is also a statistical fact that defenses defend differently and Fields has played top defenses like the Pats and Cowboys. So your claim the difference week over week is neglible is flawed.

By contrast your argument that the difference in sacks is solely on the QBs is unsupported because you have not addressed other variables. You can't prove a claim by simply ignoring other variables that are not favorable to your narrative. That is known as confirmation bias.