Blackhawks at Blues IGT 4/19 2 PM CT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It was a terrible call but hawks still should have won this game already. And the fact that their clown is now calling for a suspension is an even bigger fucking joke.

To point out Seabs hasn't had suspensions or issues in the past and day he then deserves 2-3 games is completely idiotic... Maybe if he's talking about regular season but the league has already set precedent that playoff games equate as more significance in suspensions.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
He didn't leave his skates...He didn't launch...he led w/ the shoulder, but the Blues have done that at least 3x this series w/ nothing being called..and Seabs is tossed. just stupid.

It was the correct call. Hit to the head. He did launch. Blues haven't done anything close this series. I think Seabrook gets 1 - 2 games.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This sucks, hopefully we can take it in OT, and Crawfuck doesn't rear its ugly head again.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It was the correct call. Hit to the head. He did launch. Blues haven't done anything close this series. I think Seabrook gets 1 - 2 games.

For the Blackhawks sake...it better be one.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
For the Blackhawks sake...it better be one.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 0 and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 3. Really could fall anywhere inbetween. Not a good hit by Seabrook, he is a clean player who plays hard...just went over the line on that one. Backes isn't looking good, thinking no way he gets cleared to come back this game and we will see his status down the line. If he gets cleared to come back this game, then the NHL concussion protocol needs a good hard look - atleast based on what we saw on TV and how he could barely stand.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

If that happens, then its more NHL bullshit. The hit was no different than this one and the on the video didn't even draw a minor penalty.

[video=youtube;zgIgat2GBRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgIgat2GBRI[/video]

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
You must of missed game one and the first half of this game when every stl player was heat seeking our players. Then we got pissed, they couldn't take it from us either could the refs!

say what you want but STL wanted to play rough, we played rough and the bitches cannot take it now.

Thats what I saw!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 0 and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets 3. Really could fall anywhere inbetween. Not a good hit by Seabrook, he is a clean player who plays hard...just went over the line on that one. Backes isn't looking good, thinking no way he gets cleared to come back this game and we will see his status down the line. If he gets cleared to come back this game, then the NHL concussion protocol needs a good hard look - atleast based on what we saw on TV and how he could barely stand.

Is Shannahan officially gone and with Toronto or is he finishing out these playoffs it's a bigger question now to how they'll act.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:

I think that is exactly right - that was a horrible penalty to take even if Backes didn't hit the boards afterwards. It cost them the game in regulation, and it may well cost them the game -full stop. If St L goes on to win this game it will have.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Is Shannahan officially gone and with Toronto or is he finishing out these playoffs it's a bigger question now to how they'll act.

Gone - I forget who the new guy in his place is but I am pretty sure I saw a replacement named on TSN the same day Shanahan got the job on Toronto.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think they really are done. Completely reckless play.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Finish it. Now.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
on cue, Toews is leveled and nothing is called.

I'm not saying Seabs didn't deserve a penalty -- but that wasn't a major imo.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sigh

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk