BLACKHAWKS AT PENGUINS GDT - 6:30PM AT CONSOL ENERGY ARENA

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Cause Stu is still too Special person from last night to create the GDT, have at it.

Bickell out

TT in

Crawford starting

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
TT better not have a good game or he'll be on a very long bus ride to Rockford.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this team ever needed to regroup and play their game, tonight would be the time to do it.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="224646" data-time="1396205340">
<div>

TT better not have a good game or he'll be on a very long bus ride to Rockford.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Not that long, 90 west is still wide open.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsäväinen" data-cid="224646" data-time="1396205340">
<div>

TT better not have a good game or he'll be on a very long bus ride to Rockford.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

fuck that they wouldnt give him a bus. "here's a bicycle TT..start peddling"</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Nice job Crawford.  Too shitty goals of him off his angles.  Sure, I'll give the first one to Seabs falling down via Neal, but that 2nd one was brutal.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Trev" data-cid="224655" data-time="1396223983">
<div>

Nice job Crawford.  Too shitty goals of him off his angles.  Sure, I'll give the first one to Seabs falling down via Neal, but that 2nd one was brutal.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

really bad. hossa didnt help standing still at the blueline but yah that was all crawford.</p>

</p>

hard to watch this team right now. OUCH</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
its really something else. we all knew how important kane is but this is crazy how different the entire team looks without him. guess i change my stance on Keith being the biggest cog of the team. Certainly looks like its Kane doesn't it? I mean even Toews has looked less than impressive without Kane taking a lot of the other teams defensive focus.</p>

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Would be fucking nice if the refs fucking called the game like its supposed to.  Shaw gets cross checked and then elbowed in the face at the end of the period.  </p>

</p>

Fucking wankers..</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Ughhhh, Shaw. You don't have a fucking time machine.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am starting to get tired of this shit the Hawks insist on serving. How about getting their shit together and start playing like I know they can. Enough of spotting a couple goal lead only to barely claw back if even that. Maybe Q has made them soft by letting them have so many practice free days and a couple of hard practices might remind them that they are playing in a professional league, not some rec league.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have a feeling Toews is going to be out for a while. Just great.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got to give the Hawks credit for having sustained pressure in the third, but as usual lack of finish couldn't let them back in the game. Poor showing overall. A .500 month comes to an end. Got to hope that they can get their shit together for the remaining games. I have a hard time believing that they can just 'turn on a switch' for the playoffs. Even more so without their captain who I think might be gone for a good while. I hope I am wrong.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Q says Toews injury not that serious.

I don't think the hit by Orpik was bad. Toews had his head down which made it worse.

Hawks played poorly most of the game and the passing was awful.