Blackhawks @ Canucks IGT 3/27 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Happy Easter ya bums.

blackhawks-fan-reaction.gif

43-25-7, 93 points, 4th place in Western Conference

@

giphy.gif

27-34-13, 67 points, t-13th place in Western conference

Puckdrop - in about two minutes
TV - WGN
Radio - WGN AM 720

Man ... remember when you used to circle the date for every Blackhawks/Canucks meeting? Those were some glorious games. Now? Vancouver is in the middle of a freefall to the Western Conference basement, joining all of the other Canadian teams in the conference. They've got Henrik Sedin, Daniel Sedin and ..... I think that's about it. Get two points and get on to the next one.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Also, the Hawks second line tonight:

PANARIN-TEUVO-KANE

Anisimov out, day-to-day with a lower-body injury. Doesn't sound anything major, but holy shit I cannot wait to watch that second line.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Also Darling is starting in net and Ehrhoff is skating on the third D pairing with TVR. I swear that Ehrhoff can be a contributor to this team. Hope he shows something tonight. This opponent is another great candidate for a slump buster.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you Toews...the best player on this team.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Playoffs!?

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Yes sir. This is a different team come playoffs,
Definitely. Hoping for one or two real good performances at the end of the season to calm some nerves. Playing on the back end of two straight games tonight, just wanted the two points.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Definitely. Hoping for one or two real good performances at the end of the season to calm some nerves. Playing on the back end of two straight games tonight, just wanted the two points.

I just wanted the four!!! Haha. What do you make of Crawford. Hurt or resting for the playoffs?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I just wanted the four!!! Haha. What do you make of Crawford. Hurt or resting for the playoffs?
I think he's definitely hurt but they also are in no rush to bring him back.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he's definitely hurt but they also are in no rush to bring him back.

That's good. I've been trying to find about playoffs. I know it's all still in the air, just wondering who the Hawks could play.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
That's good. I've been trying to find about playoffs. I know it's all still in the air, just wondering who the Hawks could play.
They could still play virtually anyone in the West right now. Most likely scenario now has them finishing third and they'd play the second place team in the Central Division, either St. Louis or Dallas.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They could still play virtually anyone in the West right now. Most likely scenario now has them finishing third and they'd play the second place team in the Central Division, either St. Louis or Dallas.

Oh geeze not St. Louis or Dallas. Although this team tends to turn it on in the playoffs. The April 7th game against the Blues will be a teller.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Oh geeze not St. Louis or Dallas. Although this team tends to turn it on in the playoffs. The April 7th game against the Blues will be a teller.
Well if the Hawks fall to the 4th slot in the West it could be LA or Anaheim

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well if the Hawks fall to the 4th slot in the West it could be LA or Anaheim

No good route either way. They just have to tough it out. I still think this team can turn it on in the playoffs. They are a very dangerous team.