Blackhawks fold, now who do you support?

STEAL

Liked Posts:
Say the Blackhawks folded as an organization. Who would you start liking, as in like your current second favorite team? If you don't have a second favorite, then pick one.

I'd have to say, behind my Flyers of course, that I like the LA Kings or the Hawks.

I've liked the Kings since Gretzky, but I love Kopitar and Quick. Also, I've liked the Hawks because they're the "local" team when I'm at school. Also, Keith, Toews and Buff are among my favorite players in the league, after all the Flyers of course.

illiniguy

Liked Posts:
I don't think I could root for another team. I enjoy watching the Canucks, Flyers, and Capitals...but rooting for them? I don't think I could do that. To answer the question I will root for the Hartford Whalers and the Winnipeg Jets to return!

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
i really enjoyed watching ryan miller play in the olympics, so i'd probably go with the buffalo sabres.

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
St Louis Blues. Or LA Kings. Both full of good young players.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Buffalo Sabres all the way. I have soft spot for the city of Buffalo because they never seem to win anything.

Goddam Brett Hull and his skate in the crease.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Given the way the NHL handles things under Bettman these days...if the Hawks folded the franchise or moved to another city, I'd wash my hands of the whole league and just follow the Wolves.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Threads like this make me hate Chicago.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
i guess phoenix......

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
stars and kings. i love brett hull in his day...and now kopi is great to watch

Severz

Liked Posts:
The Avalanche, I grew up a Hawks fan but during the thin years I followed Colorado because of Sakic, Forsburg, Hejduk, Foote, Drury, and Roy. I wore my Amonte and Daze jerseys during the regular season but during the post season I put on the Sakic jersey.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sakic is one of the best, absolutely most underrated player who has every played (at least in my lifetime). I loved watching him during his days as a 'Dique.

Sorry for the hijack; I honestly don't know what I'd do.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sakic is one of the best, absolutely most underrated player who has every played (at least in my lifetime). I loved watching him during his days as a 'Dique.

Sorry for the hijack; I honestly don't know what I'd do.

sakic needs more props for sure.

dino goes to the hof! those were the days

Severz

Liked Posts:
Joe Sakic is pretty well known as one of the greatest centers the game has ever seen. His name is always mentioned along side Yzerman and Sakic is a shoe in for the hall of fame.

Ron Francis, 4th all time in total points and 2nd all time in assists, was a player that really never got the credit he deserved. In fact most casual hockey fans have never heard of Francis yet he is only 6 years removed from his playing days.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Carolina Hurricanes as they are my home town team. Watched em' win a cup a couple years ago.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, I remember Ronnie Francis alright. Steady-ass player. He helped crush my dreams when I was in high school.