Blackhawks Hire Gauthier

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah that was me, over there reading the O Boards, and saw that guy post about how non credible people here are.
<

Someone posted my status comment over there. Then people went on to bash some of the people here, some saying we are all too good for the O Boards, or some are blow hards, and apparently I'm a troll for reading the Boards. Most of us left over there when McDouchebag started to censor everything we said that might paint him in a bad light. He took away the No Hockey Talk Allowed section, and pretty much there was a mass exodus. They guys built this site so we could have a place to go, talk hockey and not have to drink the Kool-Aid. It gives me great joy to be able to say McDonough sucks any time I want.

Well said

What was this thread you talk about on the O's bashing this site and those who post here? I never go there anymore and quite frankly would be surprised how many there even know the majority of us here. It almost sounds like someone from the back office is posting as a member there. Do any of those here post there anymore? I always liked Adam for the most part, he was the guy who was stuck doing what he was told there. Job security you know.

I don't doubt for a minute that the back office there reads our boards for they know that there is alot knowledge and personal relationships with those who post here.

R K

Thanks a load R K

Anytime. We just don't cater to the "man" here. If I want to say Mcdonough is a giant pile of fucking shit that is ruining my team, I can. And really, it wouldn't be far from the truth.

If I want to say my season tickets have gone up 142% in 5 years and those dickwads caused it, I can. And really, it would be 100% the truth.

If I want to say they can all suck my fat hair cock, I can. Although my cock is too good for some of them to suck.

When Kane and Toews bolt to Winnipeg and Buffalo in 2015 we'll know who to blame. Not saying they will but both will have good reason if this team's GM stab you in the back to get the job doesn't figure it out.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Yea but my revolving door started before your bandwagon!

Ouch!, but my bandwagon started in the mid 90's. So that makes it a stretch bandwagon.

And by the way fano19, what did RK do to you last night that you are liking all his posts....
<

R K

Nobody i mean nobody can post like HF 50 he has not been on the o boards for some time thank goodnes

HF50 is some little kid, sitting in his basement, with his member in his hand, while he types. He'll NEVER reply to any of the masses telling hm he's fucking Special person, BUT just remind him Turris is still available. He'll love you long time.

R K

Ouch!, but my bandwagon started in the mid 90's. So that makes it a stretch bandwagon.

And by the way fano19, what did RK do to you last night that you are liking all his posts....
<

Holy shit it only took you 15 years to figure out what sport it was? ROTFL! I'm in rare form today!

If I wasn't married I'd hit on fanof19 every chance I got.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well said

What was this thread you talk about on the O's bashing this site and those who post here? I never go there anymore and quite frankly would be surprised how many there even know the majority of us here. It almost sounds like someone from the back office is posting as a member there. Do any of those here post there anymore? I always liked Adam for the most part, he was the guy who was stuck doing what he was told there. Job security you know.

I don't doubt for a minute that the back office there reads our boards for they know that there is alot knowledge and personal relationships with those who post here.

It's in the Stan as GM thread. BigT still posts over there and wants the thread to get to 200 pages. It appears he is at 195 now. Creature sounds like a Bowman/McDonough relative, or perhaps the paid staff who monitors all message boards, news article responses. Funny he only called out this and one other Board. Not one other Board, which makes me think the front office doesn't like what's discussed here.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

<

He hates McDonough. That's good enough for me

R K

Well said

NHTA is back over there but I couldnt tell you to fuck off in the Political Threads because those arent allowed. ROTFL!

daze71

Liked Posts:
HF50 is some little kid, sitting in his basement, with his member in his hand, while he types. He'll NEVER reply to any of the masses telling hm he's fucking Special person, BUT just remind him Turris is still available. He'll love you long time.
Reading HF 50 post can drive anyone to drink that is how mind numbing his fucking posts are you are dead on about his love affair with Turris

R K

It's in the Stan as GM thread. BigT still posts over there and wants the thread to get to 200 pages. It appears he is at 195 now. Creature sounds like a Bowman/McDonough relative, or perhaps the paid staff who monitors all message boards, news article responses. Funny he only called out this and one other Board. Not one other Board, which makes me think the front office doesn't like what's discussed here.

Or, they don't like some of the people discussing things over here. Just sayin.....

R K

Reading HF 50 post can drive anyone to drink that is how mind numbing his fucking posts are you are dead on about his love affair with Turris

He wanted Turris to be taken over Kane. All he could talk about coming up to the draft was how much better Turris would be than kane. 5 years later, Turris with his second NHL team, I have to still disagree with him.

Even worse his grammer is fucking brutal.

Lampshade_gurl

Liked Posts:
I should go on the O-board and creep on creature.....lol! If only I can remember my password.

daze71

Liked Posts:
He wanted Turris to be taken over Kane. All he could talk about coming up to the draft was how much better Turris would be than kane. 5 years later, Turris with his second NHL team, I have to still disagree with him.

You are being nice he is not well liked on the boards

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Isn't HF really JJ? The guy who quoted Klemmer's facebook page for his blog?

I really want my member status just to say McDonough Sucks. Do we have to get to a certain post point for it to say that?

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Or, they don't like some of the people discussing things over here. Just sayin.....

why would they like the truth, the truth hurts them. Fucken asswhipes. Took a great organization that went from the doormats of the NHL to a Stanley Cup in 3 years, the fastest turn around in any sport and it may all be crashing down now because of fucken Corporate Assholes that all they think about is micro managing and title assuming.

R K

You are being nice he is not well liked on the boards

Yea neither am I. I got over it pretty quckly though. Millers, IndianHead Nation, the 300 Level, those are the boards the real fans go to for the most part. If you want to "conform", "drink Koolaid", "Kiss ass", you post on the O's.

Unless of course you are biscuit. Then you ......

R K

Isn't HF really JJ? The guy who quoted Klemmer's facebook page for his blog?

I really want my member status just to say McDonough Sucks. Do we have to get to a certain post point for it to say that?

Yup. I am almost positive HFWriter is Jeakal. He blocked me on Twitter the other day because Tony told him to fuck off. I thought that was pretty funny.

Made some stupid comment about Buff then typed Block so I couldn't possibly reply. Fucking coward....