Blackhawks Hire Gauthier

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone ever hear from Killer anymore? speaking of O Boards......

R K

You are being nice he is not well liked on the boards

He's not like on any board. They rip the shit out of him just about everywhere. HF Boards, 300 Level.... It's been going on for a decade or more...

I miss Ttunezzzz.... He was my favorite.

R K

Anyone ever hear from Killer anymore? speaking of O Boards......

I ran into him in Philly the day we won the Cup but that was the last I talked to him. Although he might have been doing security at the UC last season cause I kind of remember seeing him there too.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I meant Jack! It's priceless I suggest you get it. Although you could wait till the autographer dies, I'm sure it will increase in value.
Tell me it's Pat Foley...

R K

back to the topic at hand how this organ-I-zation can hire such a failure is beyond approach. This guy has NOT been successful ANYWHERE he's been and now he's the "Director of Player Personnel"? Really?

Thats fucking awesome since every teams fans he's ever been affiliated with are thanking us right now, while laughing their ass off. Yea this is the place people want to come alright.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
back to the topic at hand how this organ-I-zation can hire such a failure is beyond approach. This guy has NOT been successful ANYWHERE he's been and now he's the "Director of Player Personnel"? Really?

Thats fucking awesome since every teams fans he's ever been affiliated with are thanking us right now, while laughing their ass off. Yea this is the place people want to come alright.

Stan better be careful. Everyone knows how to get his job now after watching him, and know that FO will go along with what is percieved as a good idea. Make the Borggias look tame

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
He wanted Turris to be taken over Kane. All he could talk about coming up to the draft was how much better Turris would be than kane. 5 years later, Turris with his second NHL team, I have to still disagree with him.

Even worse his grammer is fucking brutal.
Hahahah RK knocking someone's GRAMMER.... PRICELESS!!!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm not telling you shit. Had you come to play Poker when you were supposed to you'd have HAD IT!
What do you mean when I was SUPPOSED TO! I was never in, only liked the idea. I mean I wanted to go... who doesn't love driving an hour for BHP dumps.

R K

What do you mean when I was SUPPOSED TO! I was never in, only liked the idea. I mean I wanted to go... who doesn't love driving an hour for BHP dumps.

1:15 for us. I brought it because you were going to be there! Then promptly left it in Jacks car.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
My grammer is nothing like HF50 dick wad.... And if you compare me to that again I might shove you over the boards at this years skate.
hahah I wasn't comparing you to him at all, I was just laughing that you were making fun of someone else's GRAMMER when you can't even spell GRAMMAR correctly.. tee hee hee mother fucker... I need a drink. My co-worker brought me a nice bottle of Tripel Karmeliet for some work I did and I can't wait to bust it open at home.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
1:15 for us. I brought it because you were going to be there! Then promptly left it in Jacks car.
I'll get it someday... it only makes the legend grow. When is the convention? Did I miss it? I can meet everyone at Kitty O'sheas for booze this year?

How long has this hat gone on over two years now?

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ok you two beat offs, let's get back to the topic at hand......

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I tried about a page ago when I first go here and it was pretty quickly ignored... haha I could honestly care less about this one already. I don't like it but what the fuck do I know. I'm still waiting for the assistant to be named.

R K

I'll get it someday... it only makes the legend grow. When is the convention? Did I miss it? I can meet everyone at Kitty O'sheas for booze this year?

How long has this hat gone on over two years now?

That's a good Idea I hadn't thought of that. You can only come if you bring the better half. We at least like her. I have to remember Jack to bring it back. Before he assumes it part of his collection!!