Blackhawks @ Red Wings IGT 3/2 at 7:00 p.m.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There's a LW in The Kings system named Pete Piper. In the off season, he works at his Dad's pepper farm in Arizona, where they make gourmet hot sauce. Apparently, he's the best picker in the state.

HawkingBoo1.jpg

He plays the banjo?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's been so good it's almost boring.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Hossa, Freddy and that Isis guy from Canada will make it even better.
Yeah, Isis boy was caught at the border with a Leatherman multi-tool, some Strike-King spinnerbaits and 3 dozen condoms. Due to the 2004 National Treasures Act, they had no choice but to deny his exit, and confiscate his plunder..

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Fleischmann has looked completely rejuvenated so far with the Blackhawks. Only 2 games but reminds me a lot about the Hanzal deal. A solid depth deal where the player came into a good situation, was excited to play, helped the team out, and played beyond expectations. Hopefully it ends the same way it did for Hanzal. Excited to see Weise play and it should be tomorrow from the sound of it.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
What a swift dick-kicking that was. The Hawks power play was lethal tonight.

Also that fifth goal is barely even fair. Kane made that pass to Panarin a few strides over the blue line, and then Panarin fired a one-timer from behind the top of the circles, burying it top shelf. How in the fuck is any goalie in the league supposed to stop that?

Also, liked Ehrhoff. I know he biffed on a pretty great scoring chance, but just being able to make the read to be in that spot is a good sign. Hopefully it continues.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, liked Ehrhoff. I know he biffed on a pretty great scoring chance, but just being able to make the read to be in that spot is a good sign. Hopefully it continues.

puck bounced on him.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

AM I recalling correctly about Deliverance. Before the movie was shot and the director and some of the casting people were down where they shot the movie and saw this guy in the "town" general store and decided to put him in the movie?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Clearly Ladd's greediness is rubbing off as Toews stole an assist away from Seabs on Ladds goal

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
AM I recalling correctly about Deliverance. Before the movie was shot and the director and some of the casting people were down where they shot the movie and saw this guy in the "town" general store and decided to put him in the movie?

I know John Boorman (director) cast locals as extras and in small parts. Dancer was a local! :)

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts: