Blackhawks Team Discussion Thread

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
So, Crow or Seabs?

Easy decision if you ask me, which you did not.

And in no universe would I dump Seabs to keep Shaw around. He can be more easily replaced than #7.
Easier to find another goalie than another Seabs.

The reason you keep Shaw is the bang for the buck. Great value with his current deal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
You have to convince Crow to agree to being traded though

We have seen over the years, that it usually isn't an issue especially with a modified NTC. Usually when a team doesn't want a player around, the feeling quickly turns mutual. Haven't seen too many trades over the last few years that have been completely shut down due to a player's clause. It may limit the amount of teams that you can discuss trade with, it may limit the the value that you get back, but it usually doesn't mean that the player can't be traded.

I am sure that at the end of this year, Stan will be meeting with each player and contacting their agents. Each player that has a limited NTC, NMC, etc will likely be asked to submit a list so that Stan/Co can keep their options open.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
"So, do you want to compete with Darling and Raanta, or play with Connor McDavid?"

Only some deluded brain would think that's a situation that makes any sense. Especially Raanta in the mix and with Q at the bench. There is far too many people who seem to act like Gms control more than the coaches of who is actually playing.

I get it You were basically banned seemingly after groaning on about Crow needing to be traded but it's an excessive stance

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not sure Shaws contract is even worth trying to move considering the value he brings for 2mill a season (Can play on any line, aggressive on the forecheck, gotten better defensively, can play center, PP, has skill, hustles like no other).

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

I think that Shaw and Kruger are the two most underestimated Blackhawks. Shaw brings life to the Hawks via his aggressiveness.